Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Day in Sydney...

Nah! I show you what i saw/did in Sydney... in 1 day!

Before leaving the aircraft:


I show you SIA's airbus 380. Korean Air gonna claim his 380 in 2010.. maybe.. will i still be here???


that big tree near traffic light.. haha.. lame-o



My bed.. with a velvet-cover pillow..

Is hotels in Sydney that expensive?? We stay in a you never (or maybe i never) heard of hotel..... Rydges?? which made me got lost looking for it after touring.. sigh..

What happen was I went out with a China junior, who frequents Sydney flight, so she dint wanna accompany me all the way so I walk around ALONE after some distance... So while I was walking home, trying to "be facinated" with Sydney downtown, i passed the street to the hotel and kept walking like maybe 500meter before realizing i was lost..

sigh...

I even forgot the name of the hotel.. luckily I had the room key so I ask around.. of 3 person I asked:

me: excuse me, do you know where is this hotel?
A: Erm.. sorry im not sure..

me: excuse me, do you know where is this hotel?
B: Ask a cab driver..
me: -_______-

me: excuse me, do you know where is this hotel?
B: Ah this name is so familiar! But im not sure where! Maybe you can try walking over that side, where most hotels are! Hotels around here changes their names so often its hard to remember the names me dear!
me: O_o

Luckily i dint listen to her.. Luckily, I remembered nearby the hotel there's a Planet-Hollywood-Bar lookalike (with its spinning globe) and a "Mama-mia" restaurant.. The hotel was just at the corner street where I ask B for direction! -______-

Anyway.. not to fret.. I wasn't panicked, just tired of walking around.. I was planning to hail a cab and bring me home if i do get lost.. its a town anyway... ;) or am I that ego, like Frankfurt, dint wanna admit im lost/bad sense of direction??? :-/

Nah I show you.....



Opera House



more..




more............





MORE.............






Nearer sight of it.........







me posing......
sooooooo windy and sunny!! And I forgot my sunnies! Rhyme doesnt it? :P




more........................




this is inside some mall with windowed ceiling.. or what ever its called...



Sydney tower peek-a-boo...





Yes.. i paid AUD19 and went up for that boring "spectecular" view..




Darling Harbour by day...




Opera House peek-a-boo....




And that typical koala bear clip you get when someone travels to Australia!!!
no i dint get them.. i HAVE them...




Sydney at dusk...



Ah.. also went into Queen Victoria building (too yip ming's "great" suggestions), where all the expensive shop is..

Well the thing is, i totally prefer to shop in US than in Australia! Though nowadays Aussie is lower that USD now, I see nothing I want!

ok.. except a Nintendo DS Lite at AUD 170.. hehe.. yes I got it.. (will blog it later)

for example, while US have Forever 21 and H&M and Victoria's Secret, AUS has some thing like that (Supre?) but then i'll prefer to get stuff from F21 or H&M for better quality and fashion i tell you..

sigh..

Then, you knw what, EVERYWHERE ARE STALLS OPENED BY KOREANS OR CHINESE. And they sell items out-of-date and more expensive.... why dont I come back to korea/kl to get them??? right??

So, no I dint go clothes shopping, what I got was only some famous Tim-tams, and a Nintendo at RM400... oh, and some Aussie made Royal Jelly.. ;)

Sad thing is, I wanna get meself a Ipod nano, but then im wondering which is better.. i have options on a Classic.. Classic totally had more space and bigger screen, but nano fits my bag well.. and you can shake it to change music... and the color choice that classic doesnt... but the screen is smaller.. but classic is more expensive.. in the end i dint get it! *grrrr*

oh inside Queen Victoria there's a BIG xmas tree.. you only get to see its trunk on first floor..

As the whole tree goes up to 3rd floor!


And Darling Harbour by night.

Dont know.. maybe travelling alone is boring.. and I only had like one day. dint even get to go see Koala bears and kangaroos..

I WAN SEE KOALA BEARS!!!


And Burger King lookalike..




WHY EVERYTHING IN AUSTRALIA IS LIKE A COPY OF OTHER FAMOUS BRANDS?
PLANET HOLLYWOOD, BURGER KING...
WTF I DINT ENJOY OKAY!!!!
NOT HAPPY!!!
Its not im lazy to blog, but they aint anything that excites me (like hawaii) in Sydney! Please do hope its caused by travelling alone / no time... *crosses fingers*

No comments: