Monday, November 17, 2008

I gone crazy again!


I GOT MY MARC JACOB'S DAISY!!!!

HURRAH!!!


And it comes with a minature daisy too!! *double hurrah*

Got it from duty free in Korea Airport.. I was off duty that day so extra time to walk around and shop! There were like having sales there and perfumes are even cheaper than US!

I got my 100ml like bout usd48.. HALF THE PRICE FROM US.
then i use Korean won to pay, which currency rate is lower now... HAHAHAHAHA



Anna Sui(s) I got from there..



Lipgloss are like 3 for USD39




Lip Rouge/keychain is 3 for USD33...
ei, i dunno kl selling how much but aircraft was USD42 for 3!*gasp!*





nice hor?






Waterproof Mascaras in purple and black

Was trying the purple mascara and it was nice so decided to get the black one as well! haha!

Also a Waterproof pencil eyeliner, got 1 from Hawaii and found it nice so since got sales i decided to buy another 1 to keep... eye makeup remover(cos the bottle is pretty) and nail polish remover(also another pretty bottle)





And cos i spent more than USD60 they gave me a free pouch with 2 mini samples in it.. hahaha

I know i know... im crazy like that.. I saved like for 2 months and suddenly i have crazy shopping mood again and now savings gone lower again... sigh..

not to mention a HUMONGOUS amount I swiped from Loreal warehouse sale last week, and some mini stuffs i bought...
NO, im not telling you i also got myself a Givency Prisme powder.. I wanted it for ages dy ok! and its cheaper here than that in US and aircraft and KL!!! *shifty eyes*

bill gonna make me bankrupt again this month... T____T

Im gonna sell stuff again... I hope.. no time lately.. sigh... And nothing I wanna really sell!! I WAAAAAN ALL OF THEM!!!! T________T


Its my new watch!

Casio Sheen... something... :P

I bought it, mummy paid for it. for my bday present... haha...also from airport, with 35% discount...

KILL ME NOW.

No comments: