Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Halloween

*had a little mood to blog - updated a bit on my birthday post.. :P*
Boo!
*insert eerie sound and witch wicked laugh*













Scary not?

hahaha!

What I wasted my Euros on pre halloween in Frankfurt.... 3 crows and 2 candle light pumpkins.. It was actually garden deco, and yes its hanging in my mini garden at home now... Mummy BANNED me from lighting the pumpkins though... she said it'll burn down her tree.. :-/

I know.... its 11th november already.. waaaaaaaay past Halloween.. still, you want to know what i did right? :P



What I wore to party on Halloween...

Call me DARK ANGEL.. hahaha!

Top; Topshop's (birthday gift from Fish)
Bottom; a mini skirt, knee length stokin (both bought on that very day from MNG)
and a 4inch pumps from Frankfurt.. :D
Wings and head gear; Claire's from NewYork
Venue: Barcelona

Too bad the picture was too blur.. dint bring a camera that night.. It was like a last minute thing.. Reach Barcelona like 2am, club closing by 3... but that short time dint kept me sober.. lol!


better view if my costume, but still very dark.. :-/



Pelly, her friend (opps! forgot his name) and me..

I had on RED+BLACK LIPSTICK (yes yes! I bought black lipstick and nail polish!!) but in a hurry my make-up dint turn out perfectly... :(

must make more time to make up next year.. with better costumes.. ;)


I bought boyfriend an eerie mask too! :D

but i forgot to get the matching Robe.. or it'll be OH MY GOODNESS-LY SCARY!

Pelly got drunk? I got Pelly a pair of horn too.. but it's not visible here :( Must search for one with light next year! :D)



the Death Eater!

HELP!!

Whats more I could say.. Blasting Halloween night! Though looks like my post doesnt prove that.. lack of photos..

I saw other people blogs like having a blast with scary outfits and parties.. but people in Barcelona was less likely with outfits.. why ah?? Maybe I can organise something like that one day?? hmmm.. :)

No comments: