Friday, November 28, 2008

Im so f**king busy!!

or so...

actually. i guess none importante.. but to me it is! 666!

So many things I wanna do! Like:

-Baking cakes?

yeah.. not that im pro but i still have plenty of flours and new icing i bought - un-used. waiting for me to use them. nice deco (but terrible to consume) not only ONE cake. I wanna make strawberry mousse cake, lava cakes, erm.. more cupcakes? :(

Speaking bout chocolates, I got myself a chocolate fondue thingy from Frankfurt, during my last trip... I've been eyeing it since early 2008 and finally decided to get it just the other trip. Finally! (meaning: I dint do that compulsive purchase of whatever la ok) :D Now itching to put in melted chocolates and dip in marshmallows and fruits! YUMM!! wait... where mummy hide it?? :-/ (im such a mess mum have to keep my stuff and if i ask her where is this/that, she gonna nag like hours! sigh...)

-I wanna do some sewing...

well.. on some silly stuff, like some felt dolls that are selling online nowadays. One mini doll (size 5cm) is like RM20. Im sure I cant make too! well not selling.. (i hope i can! *crosses fingers*) but just an interest in cute stuff! :P

and I TOTALLY need to sew up my uniform.. er.. i mean alter the pants and shirts that I've got from the company for MONTHS! :P

-Scrapbooking

Have like a plan to scrapbook, in fact I HAVE mostly all my stuff! except printing out the photos and ACTUALLY DOING IT.. T_____T

-Blinging my gadgets

Remember my Sony camera? I "zhng" it right? Well, brother actually lost that camera last week during his school trip to Genting :(

Well its kinda old anyway.. :P

And now, I've bought like a total of RM200 worth of crystals!! waitng to bling my PSP, handphone, camera and MY NEW NINTENDO DS LITE!! :D :D :D yeah.. when i have that f**king time...

-Online shop

yeah.. sister and moi dicussing an online business. but have no complete idea of the thing. Its an IN thing now... hope it works! then I shall tell you! :D

So much things to do! And no time at all!! 666!!

T____________T

no time to take pictures also!

No comments: