Sunday, September 27, 2009

Look Out Point Ampang

Remember 2 Hari Rayas ago I went to a look out point which I hd no idea which part in KL cos I dosed off during the journey? Well, boyfriend brought me there again a FEW months ago..

Well, compared to 2 years ago.. look out point definately have changed.. From 2 restaurants available, now there were atleast 5 cafes opened. The middle east cuisine wasnt there anymore (i think) and we have to pay RM2 for parking down the hill and an additional RM3 for parking higher up, which was for the jockey's fee..

So, environment had totally changed.. totally not going there again.. :(

Anyway.. pictures.. we planned to watch sunset there and dinner. but the sky was so hazy... hmm..




boyfriend feeling dissapointed... lol






me....

we decided to sit in Gasoline.. since I've been to their main cafe in Pandan Indah and it wasnt bad...



food I ordered..

Fried Calamari and Ice blended coffee with coffee jelly..

-yuk-

dont order..

their calamari wasnt fried well enough.. and their coffee sucks.. >.<

but order ady.. must eat lor..

Boyfriend kept taking my picture..


Its like the whole process of me eating a piece of calamari














opps the squid came out..

ergh.. chewy...



tulan ady.. cos boyfriend kept snapping..


so, he snapped his ownself pulak... -___-






this kitty kept looking at me munching my squid..

sunset...

see, so hazy...

milking her own kitty..

ah.. lights are up..

<>
we decided to go other place for dinner...

and boyfriend brought me to a steamboat restaurant in Jalan Peel ( outlets near carefour)
the special thing about this steamboat is.. the "soup" are porridge. Pumpkin porridge to be exact.


see...
yummeh...




this is their special meatball.. there's minced meat inside..

not a easy job lor.. how they do it ar?

very chewy.. :P



the blogs end with me pic enjoying tasty steamboat.. :)

3 comments:

xinli said...

that's little genting! :D

ooh and the first hazed up pic reminds me of 'war of the worlds' o.0

Alison said...

huh...? little genting? its not cold also... :(

xinli said...

haha i dunno. they call it that.
maybe cause it's high up?