Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mei Mei's 19th Bday...

Opps... it seems that I've neglected my blog again =/ And Im blogging Mei's birthday celebration like after a month? gosh.... =/

Well.. I have no reason why I dint blog.. probably blogging days are gone.. =/ I do take lots of pictures.. but then i couldn't be bothered to blog :(

Oh well, I brought Mei Mei to Italianies for a simple dinner.. She ordered a chicken, (signature dish there but as usual.. forgotten the name now) while I ordered thier signature beef (medium well done) and boyfriend ordered their signature salmon... :P


Of course, we pose with da food...



My beef sirloin..

And boyfriend's Grilled Salmon..


Closer pic of my beef to make you hungry..
well, if you like beef :P








ok my make up melted cos I was out the whole day and no, I dint bring my touch up bag.



Forgot to rotate this picture..



Aftermath...
Actually, 3 dishes is kinda a lot for the 3 of us.. should have just ordered 2 dishes..


Dessert: Creme Brulee.. :P
Couldnt resist not ordering dessert.. but then I think its a lil different compared to the Creme brulee I had in Italianies The Curve?
Ok.. I got nothing to talk about ady.. :(

No comments: