Thursday, December 4, 2008

London, Greenwich

Nah, another London trip... and this time, plan to visit the historical Greenwich Line.

What line? GMT? Greenwich Mean Timeline? No Idea?

The bloody timezone between countries starts here! duh~ GMT+- 0.00??

Dont recall? hmmm..


THIS?



argh.. anyway.. here goes my trip:







In the tube, on the way to meet up with Mr. Chang (*ehem* julie's bf)



After meet up, while waiting to take an Overground train to Hackney Central...


Just to show you my new jacket, and since the station is like so antique, i put this pic in Black and White.. :)


Something I found funny. London's tube are mostly underground operation cos of the blooming and small size London. So its called UNDERGROUND.

But how bout those thats operation above the ground? OVERGROUND

hahah!

maybe you guys think its not funny.. whatever~




snap Mr Chang's photo while he's navigating where is he with his O2 pda.

How great is London, so convenient, can use phones to navigate when lost. Malaysia?? ha. ha.



teheehe...



okok, Hackney Central is not to go Greenwich Timeline. but somewhere else..




Yes.



Somewhere there, is a FACTORY SHOP. Im not telling you what shop yet. But, I got myself something there. Big and with an AMAZING price. *happy happy happy*






Now, im waiting to go to Greenwich.

Ask Mr chang to take my picture and he saw his own shadow as well so he waved -____-

Great thing with London Central, public transport is very, very convenient. Other than their old underground trains, but it is still very fast, compared to our KTM. Tubes and buses can easily transport us to anywhere we want, the furthest is just a little walking. but not to fret when London have this cooling and sometimes cold/too cold, weather.. :) no sweat.


Nice background eh?

I dont remember what that area called, but thats the way to the Greenwich museum and GMT line. Up on a hill.





That's Hell of a FAT PIGEON!!



here's the vid:






Haha it can fly!!



That's One Tree Hill. I dunno why is it in London.. lol!



And I found that I like taking my blury image from glass windows and doors! haha!



Yes. Im between that infamous GMT timeline!! :D How proud! :D



And walk straight from here you get to go back to KL. Must walk parallel ok! haha!

And I got that purple gloves earlier in the morning, before meeting jian lun. Cos I lost my black gloves and its too cold not to wear one! ;)





Mr Chang wanna pose also. haha!

Nah a ju, my mission complete. Mr Chang is smiling in photos. Haha!




And I BOUGHT a cert, certifying that I was there 1st DEC 2008.




Thats the very first time keeper (clock)

Everyday at 1pm, the ball will drop to that level to show everybody its precisely 1pm. And everybody will tune their clock. Cos clock in the ancient time is not precise.



And some planetarium.




And Mr Chang. My bag carrier boy of the day.



and the OLDEST object on earth.


or so they said. An ancient meteorite stone 4500, 000, 000 years old.



then went back to Oxford street Selfriges and got some other thing


Not telling you all now what I got till later. (same to that in the factory outlet). hehehe


And passed by a shop selling all girly/english deco stuff.


If my room still got space i sure buy dy... :(




And the gate of Chinatown- went there for dinner nearby.

Well, thats very much how I spent the day. If my blogs bores you.. time to move away..

No comments: