Sunday, March 15, 2009

Souled Sisters

Click:




I now introduce you Souled Sisters, a "flagship online store" done by me and my sister. :P

Selling? Stuff me and Mei's had wore before, or stuff I bought but never used so im selling it out for a little extra cash (though I never really feel the cash due to my over-spending)

Site sales mostly monitored by Mei, while I only do the photo taking, photoshop work and the blog's layout.

Yes. I self-design our blogshop logo.


I did not copy them from anywhere. :D *so proud wtf*

ok la... i know im never as creative as some who graduated from Lim Kwok Wing, One Academy or even MMU.... But I happy with what I've done lor ok?

From a non color logo, to color added to it... heheheheheehe.hhahahahahahaha.

Obviously the little girl with blue dress is Mei and me its the one with pony tail .heheh... :P

This little 2nd hand shop (sometimes selling brand new also) is already 4 months old.... :D

Buy from us. hehe.

No comments: