Saturday, March 28, 2009

WTF.......

Nothing gets worse than this:

WARNING: Below contains disgusting post, please do not read before your meal!!

MY HANDPHONE DROPPED INTO THE TOILET BOWL.

IN A PUBLIC TOILET

T____________________T

What happened:

If you poeple out there know me, I'll rather hold my pee (or poo) than to going into a public toilet. Well, today I cant.

Stomach ache.... reeeeaaaaally have to go..

So I was with boyfriend in a kopitiam in Pj, and I just threw (kinda threw, or pass) my bag to boyfriend and ran to the loo.. .(nearly ran laa..)

Wearing a skirt today, pretty lose...

So I quicky done my thing, and when I got up, my phone POOPED out of my pocket too!! Which I TERRIBLY REGRET WHY I DINT PASS MY PHONE TO BOYFRIEND AS WELL EARLIER!!! Considering my skirt is so F***ing LOSE!!!!!!!! $%^&##$&(^#!$*&

ARGHHHHH!!!

WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY!!!!!!!

T__________________T

The disgusting part? I havent FLUSH the toilet yet.

T__________T

When the phone dropped in, I kinda shouted "OH FU*K*!"

Then I saw it float up a lilttle!!

Hesitated like maybe 2 seconds.. (hello? there's shit in there???) picked it up..

Quickly remove the battery from the phone.. but I guess I was too late...

HAIH...

T_____T

I did clean that phone before I come out and show boyfriend ok!! T_T

Wanna hear something more DISGUSTING?

You know, I have a Anna Sui Lipgloss hanging on my phone? Well, I cleaned the outside.. then boyfriend ask me if the inside also "kena"...

So I open the lid..

TO FIND DROPLETS OF WATER IN IT!!!!!!!

T____T

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Threw the lipgloss away..

T___T

Boyfriend tried to open the whole phone to dry it and tried turning it on.. but to no avail.. :((

SIGH....

Have to bring it to the shop to fix.. possibly gonna charge a BOMB there..

The thing is, I never had such incident happened to me before! Normally I probably wear a tight jeans, or somehow the phone wont popped out like that.. heck.. I hardly go to a public toilet!! :( And and and.... this phone is SPECIAL!! Its a gift from boyfriend!! How could it be!! :(

Really really hope its fixable.. sigh.. :((((


p/s: Currently using boyfriend's other phone.. And I've lost most of my contacts, especially new ones, cos they are kept inside the phone memory cos no more space in my sim card..

So fellas, sms me your numbers k.. and dont forget to leave a NAME... sigh.. :(

2 comments:

xinli said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

i know it's tragic but i cannot help it. all the best for ur phone ya!

p.s. aren't you glad you didn't have diarrhea? :)

Alison said...

damn, xinli.... u're mean.. *fake a cry*