Thursday, April 23, 2009

To my Dearest...


Dell-ina
(ehem, so that it rhymes, not that I call her Dellina wtf -__-)

You have made me the proud owner of you for the past 5 years...
You have been accompanying me while Im on a sleepless night, finishing all my assignments..
You have accompanied me when I stayed at home alone,
You have accompanied me while I meet new boys, or breaking up with them..
You watch me laugh and cry...
You have been my loyal date for countless movies and dramas we've watched together
You had been the witness of me doing mischivious things with technology :P
You, have even inspired me with my college project: (from her model: Inspiron 6000)




I am so proud of you... :)

yada-yada-yada.....

Ok lah, I want my dell to know how much she'd done for me ok..

5 years ago she had the most advanced specifications (compared to my other collegemates) The lastest graphic card, biggest harddisk drive (60gb), memory card reader, bluetooth, wifi and stuff.. and very big too: 15 inch screen.. ;) I mean I dint buy it to boast around, but I did need it for my college projects and assignments that time. :) She was pretty much the high-end type of laptop, costing me (i mean my dad) RM 4313. I can still remember the digit.

Even after my college years, she still follows me around the world.. letting me utilized her to the max...

And she's been very strong for me for 5 freaking years...


Eg: Cracked corner

Others: Stratched surfaces, staines from stickers I used to stick on her...

See how strong she is. I carried her around even now when im working, so she gets knocked up once in a while due to rough handling... :(


Tried to beautify her with keypad stickers from Disneyland :)

I even bought a large amount of crystals to stick and bling her but then I had no time and those crystals are still sitting in their plastic bags... :-/


Well... time to say bye bye to her now..

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


And say HELLO!!



Miss Vaio CS. :D





Oh, my beautiful Vaio...

My dream Vaio... I've got you now... :D




Bought it during the Pc Fair promotion.. well the price is same, just more free gifts.. :P


Cost me Rm3988, with the specifications of 2.4Ghz, Nvidia Graphic card, Motion eye camera (so I dont need to lug an extra web cam on my trips..) and a glowing Luminous LED syncronising with the music I play.. :D Guess I dont need to explain a lot cos you can check out its website...


Free gift: A laptop bag, a laptop sleeve, and a custom made keyboard cover only for CS model... :D And these free gifts are claimed to cost RM200 each!! :D Oh not to forget an extra 1gb of RAM added to it (so now it had 4Gb RAM innit)

Gave the laptop bag to BF cos I dont use it, I only use the sleeve for travelling..

And I choosed the new colour: Nude Beige.. that kinda looks like light pink to me. Cos I dint like that striking pink colour they had as well..

Me and Ms Vaio while she's being configured at the shop in Lowyat.... :D

Well, hopefully it last AT LEAST 5 years... (Gyna's Compaq laptop of 1 year and 9 months died last week)



I brought it to bed that night I got her... :D


No! Nothing is wrong with Dellina.. Im gonna reformat her (soon, i hope) and pass it to Mei to use.. since she'll start her degree course soon... aside the not so good looking feature she had now, she is still very good. At least, Mei can stil use it with her assignments and online and some storage of movies.. :)

At least I (kinda) sponsored something for Mei's education... :P

No comments: