Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Friendz...

Just added a few new blog links to my Friendz list!!

Just plain boring, surfing the internet and then came across the "live feed" bar where I can see who visited my blog (normally it's me from KL, PJ, US, Korea... lol) and clicked on this "cupidsme" site and there! Its a blog from Sin May! And there goes links to Kwan Hui, Marcus, Ailin... interesting... though sometimes they type in some chinese character and erm I dunno what they talking.. heheh..

Oh, they are my high school mates btw.. though not so close but we do know each other, meet each other once or twice every FEW YEARS or so.. lol..

Certainly have few more things to blog but I havent edit any of the photos yet... by edit i mean resizing the pictures into a tinier size for easy web upload... :-/ my photoshop skills sucks anyway.. haha..

nitez...

No comments: