Monday, April 20, 2009

Frankfurt - FRA

Updated 27/4 with Sook May's pic.. ;)

Suppose I could blog a little today....

Frankfurt flight was like begining of April and I've delayed it long enough... And there are many more post to come.. 3-4 post coming up! Pictures are all edited to smaller file size last night.. just need time to upload and type ;)

And it had been long since I've flew with a Malaysian collegue to Frankfurt.. previous flight were mostly paired with Japan crews, or Hong Kong crews.. and I've once again flew with Sook May in the duration of 2 months (previous was NY)


fyi Sook May is my senior, she joined a lil earlier than me but we are same age and we kinda share a few mutual friends :)

Oh pics below have none of Sook May's picture. Cos she havent upload it into fb yet.. I cant copy. :-/

Anyway, we dint travel far.. just downtown for a little spring walk and shopping.. and... taking photos.. :)



Me and Sook May on the way out.. or back? I dont remember.. :p




Like a random statue outside the train station.



You know, while other countries buys art, beautiful meaningful art to display on their town/land/properties... malaysia's gov made aluminium monsters, that block/polutes a town's view.. :-/ then they priced it at 1 mllion but infact it might just cost 100k, and put the rest of the 900k into the officer's pocket..




Weirdly shapped tomatos... now i wish I have DSLR.. :(



Mushrooms - Shitake..








Cos its spring, flowers stalls are popping up everywhere with roses, tulips, lilys.. sigh.. beautiful sight..



And a dozen of roses just cos Euro 5 (RM25) i think that's cheap? No?






There's no photoshop done to this picture but the building behind me was under construction for the whole year while I was having the monthly flight to FRA. And now its done, a new shopping mall, and a piece of art..


cannot see?

THERE'S A HOLE IN THE BUILDING!!!!

Scroll back up and see properly...




That hole that made a HOLE in the building..


Thats... an art...

And lunch...



Germany's McD.. lol..





My chicken burger.. and a messy fringe..




What I bought:


OMG.. All...... Pink???!!!!




I seriously dunno what happen to me that day.. A baby pink skinny jeans, a baby pink sequined dress, a baby pink cotton scarf.. pink metal bangle, a plastic pearl braclet, and a white shade: All from H&M. Doll, from Nichi... thanks to May for influencing.. its like I never failed to purchase something from each store we entered. The doll was on sale. Euro 7 after discount.. buy lor..





And some nice punchers that can do that.. It punches half and let you fold the pattern to half so your pattern pops up/foldable... And a corner punch..



Its a small paper shop/craft shop I happen to pass by everytime I go to town but never bothered to enter. And May decided to check it out and guess what? There's underground level! And so they have all kinds of stationery stuff, especially for scrapboooking and card making.. so many samples, sooooo many choices.. I nearly gone crazy choosing.. O.o



Those whos's interested, its just next to Maggi shop and Nichi is just a few shops away. Shop name: Papier.




Its pretty expensive after currency conversion and I believe I will hardly use it, so here, whoever wants to RENT it.. gimme a call ;)




Some embossing pen and dust and a pearl drop maker...



Big candle blocks in the shape of rose... :D







They are about 20cm and other 2 about 10cm each. Only RM25 for the big one and RM15 for 2 for the smaller 1. Doubt you can get that size with that nice carving in Malaysia in that price eh? (even if u do find that there are selling cheaper in here, PLEASE do not tell me! I lugged it back all the way!)










Now I think my house is full of candles.. who wanna buy them from me? lol.. jk.. im gonna save them for my future dream home deco... lol...




dream.. *roll eyes*




im trying to conseal the messiness around it..


Also, (yes there's more.. im sure you're amazed how I carry them all back in 2 small company luggage) 2 plastic lilies, that looked soooooo REAL so I bought it, and mummy had it placed on top of the cabinet in our dining room... and I found that Ikea have the same lilies.. around the same price... -____- not to forget a glass vase to match..








and a row of ceramic angles...




Currently there isnt any good place to put the angels.. So its on one of the book racks.. Mummy said she's gonna get another book rack soon so maybe thats their new place.. :P


Great! Im done with Frankfurt! :D

No comments: