Friday, April 24, 2009

Bored... so I blog...

Some recent picture of Gyna, Lee Chin and me having Korean BBQ in Incheon...

Since LayChai left the company we hardly get to meet at all, so all 3 of us together in Korea? Seriously once in a blue moon... :)



Hehe.. I tagged this photo in FB and LeeChin scolded me for revealing her no-makeup side.. lol

We only ordered a bbq for 2 and a kimchi stew and the rest of the side dishes here just comes together.. Kimchi, fresh vege to wrap the meat and eat, kimchi pancake, a steam egg and some nice salad. :P

And total of the meal is KRW 25000 (rm 70)


Maybe it dint look that delicious here but its really nice you know.. pork meat, marinated with some sauce and barbequed...

the cons of bbq? your hair and clothes stinks after that.. :(

********

In another random thing to blog... Here's my favourite cousin hanging in my room... her mummy have to go to school (she's a high school teacher) for some parents-teacher meeting and no one take cares of her (her daddy's working and her day care closes at 1pm on Saturday) so there she is..

Now at 4 years old, she love talking but her words are not that well spoken yet, so its kinda hard to understand what is she trying to say.. and she pretty active climbing up and down... and 1 minute she wanna go "wee-wee" and later she wanna go "poo-poo".. and I have to carry her up and help her with the "business".... so i complained to my mum..

mummy said "yea la! last time you were her age that's what I did too.. and when your poo stuck and cant come out and you cried so loud cos its painful, I have to use my finger and pick it out" ... ... o.O

-___________-

get you to think twice before getting a baby dont it? ;)



Here's her stint and imitating her favourite Simpson's toy dancing..





Kinda like the one and only toy she found in my home. Got that Simpson 2 years ago in Universal Studio LA. Me too was fascinated my the dancing Simpson and the phrase he likes to say in the cartoon, I bought it without thinking whether I can fit it into my luggage bag or not and dint even convert the price yet before buying (I was a junior then, anything above rm100 like so expensive for me.. :P I mean not that now RM100 is nothing for me.. but I dint squirm like last time lor.. :P)


*******

And there!!!


Got myself the DKNY Fresh Blossom..

From the airport its only USD 55 for 100ml.. Compared to USD 70 i Macy.. emmm.. Delicious!

Eh that's all I think.. boyfriend's here with teochew porridge for lunch and he's bringing me to movie. gotta go ready.. ehehe..

No comments: