Thursday, October 4, 2007

A game of Squash?


Just one last short one before i hit the bed... I actually did sports today... ALISON DID WHAT? SPORT? well yes, Squash. well, mc told me she dint have class today, so i asked lets go for a game. so we went!


Well, i never play squash before, meaning mc have to teach me!


we went Seremban 2 sports center, a place i only went once when it open many years back, i dont even remember.. rent a court for RM6 per hour.


well, i thought its just an easy thing, hitting the rubber ball to the wall, bounced back, hit again... but well it proved to be not that easy!


the fact mc dint even play today, using the 1 hour time to teach me how to start a game. like how you hold the handle, how to swing your hand and even the knees and leg.... should call her sifu liow... haha...

me posing actually... hahaha... but seriously that's how you start the game...

I managed to start a perfect game, but when the ball bounced back, im too slow to hit it or not enough energy so it dint bounce up or wrong handling position... gosh...

but anyway, if time allow, im gonna start playing squash too... if mc is willing to teach me lah... haha... sweat hell a lot and i think its good. make me healtier...

duh... everybody is saying that... maybe if i cant play squash, i can try badminton, or swimming... maybe yoga, or gym.. or dance class... owh what the heck... like im going to start soon..!!

since she taught me how to play/made me did some work out, i thought lets treat her for dinner.. it was too early for dinner (6pm) so we stopped by city park and happen met fu wei, another ex highschool mate. too lazy to walk, we just sat down, mc dreaming dunno what while i took her phone and bluetooth her songs to mine... hahaha... by 7, we went to rasah jaya and we ordered rice with meat and vege. hmmm, wasnt that delicious... but anyway, its just a small restaurant...

dah... going to bed!

No comments: