Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hari Raya

This is one overly-due post... cos i got lazy... cos i had accidentally deleted some pretty pictures... ergh... i hate it.. it just turn my mood off... but shan't waste those pic that i dint accidentally delete...
It was raya and so happens that im in malaysia... woo hoo.. and so happen relatives from singapore decided to come over... So we went over to KL, my other uncle house and from there we went to this Taman Peranginan around Ampang area.. im not exactly sure cos i kept dosing off in the car...
It's a hill top with a cafe and middle east restaurant.. we decided to have our dinner there, and while waiting for the restaurant to open, we sat in the cafe for some drinks.. the cafe is actually a look out point, where you can see the whole KL. but sadly, it was a rainy day... view was not that satisfying...
I really did took a lot of pic, from the drink i had there (a 3 layer teh c, but the one i had in sarawak 2 years ago was of course waaaaaay better that this one) cousins pic, monkeys.. (yes monkeys are climbing around the trees...) and a very special, 3 butt pictures of my dad and 2 uncles (they are brothers) but...
I HAD JUST DELETED IT...
ACCIDENTALLY... ARGH!!!!

anyway... as it was so cloudy.. until around 6pm, where there's this nice view...

2 tone sky...

we headed off to the restaurant for dinner and just before that, i managed to...

take an ugly pic of myself... it was so cold i have to zip my sweater all the way up and also my messy-wind-blown-hair...

brother trying to cam-whore with my phone... thinks he looks good like that... UWWEEEK!!

Tortilla wrap thingy.. i did memorize the name.. but as time goes by... memory pun hilang sudah... haha... but it's really nice... and cheap...


spiced fried rice with chicken thing... name forgotten too...

One thing i noticed, ever since i started working, my memory life span just gone down the drain... an attempt to get something from somewhere, or a simple name of a food just got forgotten as soon as i turn my head from left to right... got it?

but as we finished our nice dinner, the sky got better and kl view was better with all its lights turned on...

wow... nice eh?


attempt to zoom klcc with my phone failed... blurry effect...

We then spent a night in Uncle's house and went to ipoh the next day.. HOT SPRING!! a 2 hour drive to a place called Sungkai, where this natural hot spring was made over to a beautiful recreational park...

welcome welcome! i think sungkai is the chinese pronunciation...sungai klah...

on the way in, a lizard posing and waiting for me to take its pic... nah... it was sun bathing there...
my itchy hand got a hibiscus from somewhere and decided to take a pic with daddy...


then the hibiscus somehow just got into my bro's hand

blurry "peace" sign from christine

"gimme 10" from uncle..

the hibiscus got back to me...


then went to uncle jimmy

finally ended up somewhere in the bushes...


It just got drizzling as we sat down so we shifted to a camp there.. illegally... hehe

that water was 40 degree celcius...

yeh... enjoying huh?


whose leg is that?! blocking me... :(

never mind.. i'll bite it off!


aunty susan and couz christine

we are trying on "natural SKII" hot weed from the water..

that.... doesn't look like hotweed... (=_=")


time to boil egg! egg mummy... some how its over crowded that day.. raya mah...

3/4 boiled egg is nice...

uncle oscar, the egg chef...

look at the amount of eggs! fight for the best spot!

mummy got annoyed of queuing, went to another hot spring source to boil the eggs...


ouch! hot...

careful... is it done?



and finally a pic of me with SKII..


It would be more enjoyable if there's no crowd... I nearly fought with another auntie for a spot near the springs... I was sitting there nicely, a table and 2 chairs...booking it while uncle jimmy went to get our stuff from another spot to here... i sat on 1 so everyone should know im BOOKING the whole seat. but this fat bitch just came over with her stuff and calling her family over.. I just said:

"excuse me, im here first" politely... she said

"the table is so big, you can share right? and the chair is empty, your stuff is not what."

DAMN IT...

i wanna say i have a big family and im here first and we are bringing our stuff here lo... but daddy was looking at me with a never-mind-let-them-sit look... sigh... if i could just argue with that bloody woman... just because i started with a polite "excuse me" she thinks she can bully me...

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCH!




No comments: