Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy 21st Birthday to moi...!!!!!

updated 30th OCt...
hehe... sadly, i'm gonna celebrate it here in korea, with no one as all my friends are not here...
ON THIS PARTICULAR DAY!!
which is sad you know... once in a life time 21st birthday but you are celebrating it alone... but anyway... im not that sad, as birthday can be celebrated later right? So far there are a few people PROMISED to celebrate my birthday... but im not sure how true it is... we shall see later when im home...

Anyway.. so far i've got a present from mummy and daddy.. a pendant... its not any typical key which a 21 supposed to get... thats so... outdated... and typical... i got a flower pendant... which i did help to choose and also aunty susan, who came from singapore for Raya holiday... we happen to go shopping together...

my pendant... nice?

aunty also gave my a RM100 note... ask me to get whatever i want... but not simply spend it. hehehe... i wonder what should i buy...

the very-special-need-to-spend-wisely RM100

and though in the begining i really have no idea what i would like to have for my 21st, but after thinking over... i do have a few things i want but still cant afford... and prefer to get it as a gift than getting by my own... then it has more sentimental value right? am i right?


AM I RIGHT???!!

so my list of 21st birthday is:

  • A Purse. maybe from Coach, or Gucci.. or LV... i din't check out on Gucci, but did a little on Coach and LV... and i do like to get my hands on one of them... :D

  • Perfume. either DKNY red or green. it doesn't matter... but please not a 5ml minature... I also like Juicy Couture the pink one, and Dior Addict 2 the older edition... but seriously, if u are getting me one, why not just pay me to get one from the US. as it is cheaper there compared to any other places...


  • Ipod Shuffle. and a white one please. With Happy 21st Birthday Alison engraved to it... that will be GREAT... there's no cheaper in the US, so why not just get it online where you can engrave it?


  • Sony Vaio CR Pink laptop. this is the last option. i just thought 3 choices for u guys to choose is just to little choice.

  • OSIM leg massage. with job standing and walking around the cabin for more than 10 hours each flight, i do really need 1... unless someone willing to massage my smelly leg everytime... kekeke

well.. i do hope to get at least one of them... hehe... don't dissapoint me ok! - im greedy and specific dont i? like it or not, IT'S MY BLOG!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wish u happy 21st birthday first and guess what i'm gonna buy u an ipod shuffle hehe happy or not? but dummy set 1 la hahahha :D

kaYren said...

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!!!
sorry for the late wish but anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! what a long wish list...hmm...hope all ur wishes come true! :)