Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Being 21

Is being 21 considered old? i mean... i dont feel the old thing like some other people but i've been seeing kids around... everywhere! gosh...

for example, was shopping around in the mall, so happen a good looking BOY passed by... first thought... wow cutie.. 2nd thought... he looks young... :( wahhhh.... i wanna cry by thinking of that!

another example was during the previous flight so happens the aisle i was on duty had this good looking korean... BOY... well i seldom get to see a cute looking korean, with good english speaking.. really... truly... and so happens this guy keep asking me stuff cos he's not happy with his seat... (economy class, full passenger flight.. tight space between seats) kept asking me if there's any empty seat, how to get a emergency exit seat and also coke... kids just loves coke aint they? (read previous blog entry-annoying passengers) ok so he's cool, good looking, good english speaking, im suspecting him an overseas student... but SADLY... he looks young...

well, you might say, guy can look young but he might be older than he looks, dont judge a book by its cover... bla bla bla.. but he really acts like one! and maybe you might think i should have ask him or talk to him... but i have many reason for not doing so... though i would love to... anyway.. after flight, i went to get my bag (so happen i check in my bag that day) and happen he was there to... he saw me passed by, gave me a nod... hmmm... *dreamy*

oh ok... the next thing that makes me think 21 is old, is i've been noticing a lot of young kids in friendster lately.. they would view my profile, or try to add me... i do remember that you are not allowed to join friendster last time if ur under 18... what happen to that rule? though i know... u can cheat on the age when you register... (i did that... but i was 17! not 14-15...) ok so you'd say why not make ur profile private if you dont like kids viewing them? but what's the use of beutifiying ur profile and uploading picture that take hours to upload cos malaysia internet line is so damn slow... i mean im complaining as im getting disapointed that kids are viewing me now, not some "potential" guy.. (and good looking one are normally taken nowadays).. call me desperate... i dont care! cos i prefer ADULTS viewing me.. not kiddos...

No comments: