Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I got tagged!! @#$$%

GOSH... I've been Tag!!!

$%&&*# Max

fine i'll do it.........*grumbles*

8 things I'm passionate about:

1)travelling
2)shopping
3)more shopping
4)sales!
5)my friends
6)my family
7)online
8)yummy food

8 things I say too often:

1)annyeonghashipmika
2)oseosipsio
3)gamsahamida
4)jesonghamida
5)bimbimbap gwa sugogi ga isipnida
6)cha/kopi desigetsupnika
7)chiwaderigayo
8)de/ye

8 6 books I've read recently:

1)the bachelor list
2)harry potter
3)shopcaholic and sister
4)the sky is crazy
5)one dance in paris (half way)
6)to catch a highlander (halfway too)

8 songs I could listen over and over again:

1)just like a star (corrine bailey rae)
2)realize (colbie caillat)
3)bubbly (colbie caillat)
4)bleeding love (leona lewis)
5)maxine (john legend)
6)L-O-V-E
7)all by myself (celine dion)
8)can't live if living is without you (mariah carey)

8 things I've learnt for the past year:

1)to be a cabin crew
2)korean language
3)learning korglish
4)to smile - automatically
5)to spend wisely? (yeah right)
6)to be stronger - emotionally
7)to live alone
8)to be more tidy?


8 3 people that I tag:

1)xinli
2)jasmine
3)karen

*i know my answers are a lil crappy.. still.. i did it! :P*

No comments: