Sunday, May 18, 2008

I have an urge...

...to get myself an ipod nano. I dunno why.




like im planning to get it for my coming birthday, or at least paster somebody to get it for me.. hehe.. but I want it NOW.

I know, i already have a psp bought by the same need-to-buy impulse. sigh. and i hardly play it now, cos its not that cold anymore and I dont need to bring bulky coats so I can stuff my laptop back into my luggage again. Im also lazy to convert movies to mpeg4 and watch it in a tiny screen compared to my 14" laptop screen.

i just cant seems to leave my laptop cos im too bored not go online. And i dint have off-duty flight this two months, no time to use my psp.

but i want a nano.

im tired of my shuffle, for i cannot see or choose what song i wanna play. like sometimes i forgot what song i put in there and wanna know the name, i cant. and nano have more features!! of course, also more space compared to 1gb shuffle. (i know they have 2gb now, but mine is 1gb version and no im not getting the 2gb one!)


i know, i was happy to engraved it.. since its done now im bored... :P





somebahdee get me a nano!!!!!

No comments: