Thursday, May 1, 2008

Guess where am I?

Yeap, im in Chicago again..

I actually hate US flights. Cos there's no sight seeing but only shopping centers that you can go. And i'll surely have something to buy or get every trip. I dunno why. I just dont know how some of my colleagues can stay in the hotel room, not stepping out for the whole layovers!! And while getting the stuff I need, surely I'll get something else on the way or sales in the corner and... well.. how do you resist a Guess top selling at USD 12 (rm40)??

Sigh...

I bought a 2kg seedless grape for this time. Its pretty cheap compared to Malaysia. Good for snacking and bowel cleansing... haha..

This is what left 2 hours ago and now its gone...

Also got myself a McD chicken burger while shopping...

and their portion is damn big lo... how not to be fat?




Got myself a cheesecake too... :)

Even more fattening...

But to say, i dont enjoy eating cheesecakes. It's not my favourite. But cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory, its damn good I tell you...


got myself this feather necklace. bought it cos the peacock feather is pretty..


Gabbi bag!



Good to put my makeup and slip it into my ever bulky work bag. Just that Benefit dint wanna make more designs. I think 5% of us crew have the same bag. gotta label it!

the insides.



Im such a show off... :P




got a wrislet for me self too...


Sigh... at first was just going to get one for cousin but in the end cant find the one she wants but got myself one instead. SIGH!!! You see, impulse shopping or not??


snacking my cheesecake while typing this blog... at 4am. how to not be fat???

Other stuff I dont feel like snapping photo. I guess im a little "stressed up" here considering how i spent earlier... sigh sigh sigh...

btw, i did visit bebe store here. Wanna get a bebe diamante shirt from here but the thing is, I dont think bebe is nice... I dont know why. I felt their materials are.... cheap... mostly made in China (im not trying to condemn china stuff.. some good stuff are made from China but... u know what i mean... ), some from US but hey, guess what, I prefer Forever 21 than bebe... aikz... what so nice wearing bebe... i know la Pavilion got one... high class konon... aikz..

No comments: