Saturday, May 24, 2008

Portsmouth England

This time, im gonna show you : Portsmouth. Another place in england that's 2.5 hours from london. Its a port, something like Melaka in Malaysia, with lots of historical english building.

Jian Lun, JULIE'S BOYFRIEND. NOT MINE. currently stays there taking his degree in University of Portsmouth so went to visit him.

Plans are just simple: shopping in small portsmouth, tour around and a bbq - english style in those big green parks full of grasses and without dog poo, muds and puddles, and clubbing at night - english style.



that's where i was. :)


Pardon me but i wasnt happy with some photos i took, cos i look ugly.. :( kinda got lazy in makeup-ing that day thus some pale faces. sigh. So im just gonna show you pic w/o me in there. Or maybe you guys dont like me posting my own pics here too? then this time sure you're happy to see less of me. And if u dont like to see me, what the hell you doing in my blog page???

And im kinda lazy today.. suffering the monthly woman thing. so im just gonna blog short.


the bachelor's pad.

city hall.. where when jian lun grad he's gonna stand there and have graduation photo. haha


then, just a short visit to some historical dockyard...


to see some old historical boat and a navy boat. there are museums but sorry alison not into museums...




the many complicated cables that controls and pull the sail.






then spotted this funny named bar.





I'll name mine HEHE BAR AND GRILL next time ;)

note: edited

update: hey, i took time and concentration to change the color for your laughter. I know it still sucks but gimme some credits ok!! :(





Spinnaker Tower. Viewing tower of portsmouth.




funny tree isnt it? Cos the wind there so strong (its seaside and london is windy) thus the style. haha...


and jian lun told me the weather there is hot, and said its seaside, so i brought along tube tops, shorts pants, bikini and sunblock. - thinking its gonna be a fun beach day there..


I WAS SO WRONG


IT WAS FREEZING!!


the temperature like 18 celcious, sunny with LOTS OF WIND. And i only brought along 1 sweater. T____T


Den we watch a hovercraft from near... its a lil blur, cos i compressed it to the lowest size as possible for viewers in the slow internet world aka malaysia ppl to load it easier.




Hovercraft coming




Hovercraft leaving


Anyway, bbq england style is this:


TAHDAA!!! instant bbq pit. cost just a few pounds.




open the cover




light a match




pit is ready in 5 minutes.

jian lun why dont u get 1 and bring back. we do bbq in julie's garden. haha.




our food. only chickens. chicken breast and drumsticks cos wings are hard to eat.



drumsticks.




gonna get marinade in nando's lemon and herb flavor.


haha. so now i dont need to go nando for its chicken. can make it at home.




marinade in process...




the chef.




do you feel hungry?? hehe...




yum... - my fork nearly melted in the bbq process.... -___-


In the end our short bbq kinda ended in 1 hour. -________- and I wanna leave quick, shading myself away from the sun cos i forgot to put sunblock and scared i'll sunburn myself in the sun. :P It wasnt hot, cos it was very windy, but i am still afraid of the sun. One time redang is enough. I got so sunburn I took me nearly ONE YEAR to get back my mediumly fair skin back. *sobsob*

i was covering like that most of the time T_____T

Cos we bought so little food for bbq, in the end, we are hungry again and jian lun brought me to this spanish restaurant, La Tasca.


yummy? GBP27 with tips and tax... ;)


skipped clubbing though.. cos i was tired, and i dint bring clothes pretty enough to go club and not in the mood to club anyway...


well, end of portsmouth.... ;)


***********************************************************


Nearly miss flight the flight to london, cos I woke up late, dont wanna elaborate, but its not a good thing, bad record. sigh. Luckily my purser is ok with it. phew.. but the company isnt... :(((


So I hate the sun, but guess where im going next month???


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


HAWAII!!!


@.@


Im gonna go hawaii!


yay!


bikinis and sun block - check - Here i come!!

No comments: