Friday, May 16, 2008

Im stuck in seremban for the weekend!!

And I hate it!!!!

Is my thinking more childish that my circle of friends? cos I wanna go out. play. shop. club. chill - NO ONE. wanna go out with me. all busy with their fucking weekends. @#^&$#&

I was, well, once again looking forward to this off day. cos like i said I hardly get any off day on weekends. So I thought this time i can go kl and chill with my friends. But as i call fish this morning, just before i go out and take a ktm to kl, she said she wont be here for this wekkend. she's going back to penang for wesak.

WTF she celebrating wesak meh???! she's a catholic!

wtf i should be considerate that she hardly goes back to penang and have her beloved family around, unlike me who always complains stuck in seremban. NO i dont give a damn!! I hardly gets weekends off and I wanna go out play!!!

I want to be intoxicated - with window shopping, food, movies in the cinema, alcohol, smoke, loud music, gossips!!!

Pelly askked me to go barcelona - but provided im in kl so she can fetch me. but i have no place to stay! and pelly shares her room so i cant bunk in there!

Daddy pulak nagging yesterday ALL THE WAY from KLIA to HOME that I SHOULD SPEND MORE TIME AT HOME, esp we are moving soon. WTF!!

I had plans like hangout with candice, maybe go for manicure, since i cant do pedicure cos my toe nails chipped - deep, so i've cut it off... but in the end canceled cos fish cant accomodate me.

Im like ranting and blaming like its all her fault. and i know if she read this she'll be like "im not the place for u to tumpang!" or "dont u have other places?" but yeah, so far i know she have no time to read my blog - my best friend dont read people's blog, and she deleted her friendster too cos some fucking-asshole-stalking-jerky-ex-boyfriend-stalking-her-till-she-have-low-blood-pressure. im not sure though when she's have quit now and planning to be out-of-job for some time for so call relax or planning to get her degree - i'll wait and see how she's paying her kancil out-of-job!! grrrrrrrr!!!

When I suggest some ppl to go out, they have like dont feel like it, dont tell me last minute or no $$ or AA. Im not stingy but I dont like paying my part to the club when I go with the guys! And so if i wanna go club i need to plan like 1 week ahead izzit???!! What happened to spontaneous planning???

Im currently intoxicating myself with a whole big box of after eight. See you again when im FAT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aiyor...dear.... but thanks for calling...