Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rudesheim Frankfurt

Well, who knows Frankfurt is not only for LV and chocolates?

Ok
, i dont know till now...

Frankfurt have Rudesheim - a small town near the Reins river where white grapes are cultured for the famous Reisling Wine


It was a Sunday, and ALL the shops in Frankfurt does not open on Sunday and for the first time ever, Alison here plans to sit in the hotel room, not stepping out. So I brought my laptop, psp, magazine, maggi mee cup and snacks. Really really don't wanna step out of the room if possible, except for morning buffet breakfast...

But who knows this team was so nice to invite us -the regional crew- along for their outing? Well, since we (me and another Hong Kong crew) haven't been there before, why not?

pics galore!!

the Wiesbaden train station - to transit to another train in track 1


Rudesheim Station


nice German-Europe style pavement

I know some other places have too.. *roll eyes* - just excited!


did u see the tiny wire at the back? its cable car!


first, wine museum

nothing much, a small building with old winery items...


a medium size wine barrel

some antique thing


a big o barrel


and a cute kid!


some mini wine yard



Drosselgasse street




I wanna get a nut cracker!!

not cheap, cos its a real quality of wood that can crack nuts open! But to think again, hardly eat nuts, and nuts in Malaysia are those easy to crack cap ibu jari nuts...

*good thinking alison! you are attempting to think twice before buying and saving!*

one of the outdoor restaurant...

To say, it was soooo sunny that day, but windy enough. Don't need a thick coat, just a cardigan can do... Just love this kind of weather... I wish Malaysia have it too!!! :( i tell u what, Malaysia damn hot till i wish i can quickly return to work and enjoy the wind here! Hot till pimples popping up like popcorn!

Queuing for gondola...




peace


nice scenery isn't it?


these are grape trees growing in process


And i spotted a few visitors walking between them. Sorry, I'm too lazy to walk, prefer to take gondola instead


Reins river




Grace and me


our assistant purser




Few from the team


Some war statue on top of the hill


my future home, i want a BIG WINDOW like this!

ambik gambar pun ada style



this ice-cream cost RM15


So must enjoy it kau-kau

Wine tasting


Ss

For the first time I'm tasting a very nice white wine. Well, I dint know how to enjoy wine. What ever dry, semi-dry thing, i have no idea. But this reisling wine, not dry and smell nice.. i bought myself a bottle to bring home!

Who wanna try it with me? :D

I don't know does it taste the same, but the type I bought is reisling ice wine, its kinda more expensive than the normal reisling wine... :P

And Im totally gonna find out more about wine now. Since I heard the company is sending us for business class training soon... sigh.. stress..

No comments: