Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ally gone crazy~

Went Myeong Dong again last week..

Normally... I'll just walk around the main street, where vendors are skin cares, branded shops and some cafes.. which means nothing much to buy if you're not buying skin cares or going into coffee shops... obviously im not going into branded stores in myeong dong as usa are a lot cheaper.. :)

But some how this time, i kinda have extra time, some more I went alone, so I wandered into those streets behind the main road...

WHOAAAA!!

I dint know there are soooooo many korean clothings stores there!! Some more having end of summer sales!! I think i ever been to these street were just one time a year ago... thus it's forgotten.. :-/

The most exciting thing was I found this shop:

SSA VISAGE




no laa.. its not from new york.. i dont know why they name it new york cos I doubt new yorkers wear these kind of shirt.. :P

As soon as I saw it from far.. i think my heartbeat race higher.. like you are meeting your lover after sometime.. haha.. cos last summer, I have had so much good buys in there, but when I return this summer, the shop were gone from its old place! replaced by adidas...! I was damn sad then... so imagine when I saw that it dint extinct but just shifted!!

Why I like this store so much? Cos every season, they change their interior deco, paint and design, and thier clothings ofcourse, differs in every season but very pretty design!! though... price are not that cheap.. :-/

I STILL LOVE IT!!


look how colorful their hangers are!



and how they creatively turn a supermarket display refrigerator into a rack for accessories!


antique phone...

Im actually not allowed to take pictures of the stores, no I dint curi curi take but spoke to them in ENGLISH: " very pretty!! can I take picture?" and so im a tourist! can take picture lor! haha!

cos i heard the boss said to her staff: "if korean then dont let them" :P

then outside, there are more shops!




will you go crazy???





its suppose to be a necklace, bird in the cage.. pretty! but for display only.. :(



shoes... sadly... my feet too big leh.. no size.. :((



my buys!! all dresses!! i dunno whats gone wrong in my head, suddenly im into dresses.. -___-



and my earing hangers in the shape of butterfly.. :D
they are selling it at rm16 in korea.. instead of rm 39 i saw in mid valley.. :-/


also bought this the other day in mid valley.. :D

i think im soooooo easily influenced.. I was just reading huiwen's blog, who like things in vintage like/inspired and there i go into vintage like/looking things!! :(

copycat.. :(

along with that also got myself a pair of khaki heels and a converse shoe!! In one day!! gosh..

yes im very happy now.. wait la.. end of the month you see la.. i sure cry one... :(

5 comments:

aMiKo said...

Wow...So many choices & it is very beautiful... I also want... =D hehe...

Alison said...

can can.... i sell to you want?? hehe..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

OMG I just visited Seoul for the first time and LOVED this store! I was searching SSA Visage online and your page popped up! My name is Alison too...funny that two Alisons like this same place, haha...I really loved their supermarket cooler-turned-clothes display too...I am an American who is falling in love love love with Korean fashion!

Alison said...

how nice!! Alisons love SSA VISAGE!! lol!!

so did you managed to find the online store?? You know, this shop not only change their clothings for the season but actually change their interior designs too!! so far i've seen THREE different environments in this shop!! :D