Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Boo hoo...

Just got back from a 3D2N holiday with my baby.. :D

hmm... time passes real fast when you're happy... :-/

Shall post pic soon.. a lot.. esp me.. haha... so dont bother checking if you dislike me... -___-

Anyway.. What I accomplished today ;)



Hehe...

Got myself a hair cut and a hair setting.. kinda ask them to curl it.. simply.. :p
Didnt you see it??

I got myself a new spec too!! boo hoo.. yea lor.. I wear spec 1 mar.. you dunno meh? I did post a few pics with my old spec before also what? You dint notice?? nice or not?? or I look nerd?

dont care.. I still like it.. :D

Remember just a few post before I said I won the ebay bid of a dress?? that I have to buy it cos i was the highest bidder??

Well it just arrive today!! pretty fast considering it is from usa..



yea la.. trying to be mysterious with my home add wtf...




tah daa!!!

pretty?? its a vintage dress.. REAL vintage... from SallyJaneVintage

I was kinda dissapointed actually.. When I saw the dress in ebay.. I thought I saw the dress with beige lacey hem... pretty.. but when I opened it, there's none.. :( she wore another layer of lacey skirt beneath!! :(

Woi! Rm100 leh! such a simple dress.. I can buy in pasar malam rm 10 lor!!

DISSAPOINTED.. :(

not gonna buy from her anymore!!

by the way... just to tell you...


im in love~


with Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher.. wow the name also so long..

-_____-

Purchased it from previous hawaii trip and just started using it 4 days ago... and when I went to my dermalogist today.. I got comments my skin is softer!! woohoo!!!

GREAT!!

Was felling a lil regret when i purchased it earlier cos I dint know will it have good effect on me and I wasnt sure I bought it at a cheap price or not.. some more I bought the 100ml cos its cheaper compared to 50ml bottle.. Till I compared the price in KLIA and its waaaaaaay a lot cheaper!! haha!! Some more its really good!! Once you apply it you can feel your skin really smooth and soft.. wow..

am i advertising already?? hehe.. its really good ok! :P

now I need to put it in a smaller container to bring it with abroad.. :D

No comments: