Friday, July 11, 2008

Frankfurt: Heidelberg

Why every time Alison plans to sit in hotel sure kena ajak go out one!! (previous time was rudesheim Frankfurt) :( going out means spending $$!!!

I had once again brought laptops, psp, magazines, tonnes of snacks so I can nest on the small bed in Frankfurt and finish watching ALL my delayed movies and dramas.. -____-

but then the purser, a photographer enthusiast, ask us to go to Heidelberg, so he can practise on his photography wtf..

So I was waiting for him to email me my pretty pretty professional photos but its already ONE week and he haven't do so!! So there.. my own photos..

Some more I dint bring my camera this time!! As I said i was planning to stay in room, so no need bring camera laaa. take photo in hotel for what? I also lightens my bag by 200gm wtf.. so im taking limited quality photos with my N73, which keep "hanging" there... :((


I NEED A NEW HAND PHONE!!!!! :(((

Took a 50 minutes train there... express train wtf that cost me 33Euro (rm 160) for a return trip!!

So there! Heidelberg (imma lazy to explain)


can you see how the purser dressed?


some more carrying a backpack like going to school wtf.. -_____-

i think this is the first time I see a purser dressing SOOOOOOO casually..

the street going to Heidelberg castle..

a street with SALES going on.. I was so tempting to cancel climbing the Heidelberg castle and go shopping instead... -____-



I was trying to take the picture of some stalls there when this guy interrupted. Then when I was about to delete his photo, I saw that I had just in time snapped him licking his lip like "yum-yum"

hahaha... -____-





head-boobing-turtle-decos

its just those mini head boobing turtle made of wood. But the way the seller arranged them look nice and they are colorful.. :)




some artistic pictures of hearts...



a stall selling cherry, peach, plum, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries.. all the berries..


a row of bright colored arranged table somewhere...

and a hip hotel...




with pretty window-still..



we borrowed their toilets so I managed to snap a pic of the pretty lightings.. ahaha..


and the kiddo purser who can sit everywhere just to change his lens every 10 minutes..



some kind of church..





finally! start of stadium heidelberg....


looking at it from below the hill...


they have a cable car service that transport lazy people up...


but the purser decide to walk up. 10 minutes hill climb!!!


breathtaking view...

me and a.... senior... sorry laaaa... forgot her name.. but she's a nice person :)


posing wtf..



more breathtaking view...

imagined being jailed wtf..



oh!! nice nice!! sooooooooooo nice!!!

I dunno but i just L-O-V-E view like this in historical places.. blue sky, bright sunny sky... windows like these..


:D




weird tree?






a old thing-y that shows the star sign@horoscope!


but I really dont know how to read it.. -_____-


some broken tower..


with fallen piece still there...




the castle was once a upon a time such a beauty... :(

Done with castle, time for souvenir shopping!!


the entrance to the old bridge..

sorry la no bridge picture.. cos the bridge kinda under construction/renovation... so many steels there... not pretty.. maybe next time I go take pic when they r done k?

now you can view the bridge here :)


heidelberg castle from the opposite of the river...


stall selling wind chimes..

I bought one star deco thingy.. lazy to take pic lah.. but its pretty.. :D..

now now where do i hang it? :P


11 hours of flight, 2 hours train journey but still want eat korean food!!

-________-"



apple chips!!

haha heard of potato chips but apple chips? haha.. well.. its quite nice, considering apple is sweet.. and now its crunchy... who's making orange chips next?? :D

wanted to go shopping after that.. all the end of summer sales.. but sadly.. THEY DONT HAVE SIZES ANYMORE!! :( s and m sizes were all picked and sold!! left L, XL, XXL... damnit!!


also bought my after eight supply.. this time no sales, more expensive.. bout rm17 but its still WAAAAAY cheaper than kl!

some icing elephant deco thingy... collecting for my next baking adventure~ :D


ok heidelbereg trip ends here.. tired tired.. my leg ache the next day due to all those climbing and walking and I still need to work 10 hours for the flight back!! :((((

No comments: