Thursday, July 17, 2008

lame-o

the newspaper man

Back from Hawaii again...

I think im tired of hawaii already.. its just another shopping trip there like other usa. Well, I dont go snorkelling cos im afraid of the sun, I dont go to the cultural village cos its far and expensive and im alone, its boring to swim in the sea alone, thought this trip we had a very nice weather.. worse, no one take picture of me walking on the beach! so Hawaii SUCKS... when you travel alone.. :(

Of course there are other place to tour.. like pearl harbour (which I heard its boring) island hopping - i have too short time to do that, hiking the volcano or jungle trekking... which none I like.. :(

anyway anyhow, i dint have any picture that prove that im in hawaii.. more of cam whoring in the department store.. :P

first pic

a peek of my new converse shoe.. ;)



second pic


pic with a sun hat newly purchased


left side

right side


left side again..


from below...


a bloated one..


my usd 200 purchase... so little only right? sigh...

anna sui eye lash curler...



powder puff.

Walmart sign.

Paris Hilton once said - Walmart? what is that? A mart selling walls? sigh... Heiress!!

end of hawaii... boring or not?????

**********

Back to seoul

Had dinner again in Paris Crossaint..



my waiting number - 1



look so dreamy here.. :-/


let me "open" it wide!! i look wicked here...


this is better...


gyna wanna pose too.. no 10




10 and 1 = 11?? colek ah?



aih... dreamy eyes again..


better??


my oven pasta...

curly pasta baked with cheese... yuuuuum....!! arent you mouth-watering already??



finish..!! sorry.. I dont eat cooked tomatoes.. but i eat raw tomatoes.. weird huh?? :p



making jokes


and funny comments..


cass..


the lamp on top of me during dinner...

End of dinner!

**********

Back to hotel

Bought some salmons for snacks.. im gonna make my own poke (read second hawaii trip to know what is poke)!!

making it into pieces... some of you may know what plate is that... hehe.. well.. i cleaned it before using k!!




some sesame oil... those working in korean air know where i got that too..


and these salt and pepper also.. :p


pouring sesame onto the salmons...


and salt and pepper...




mixing them...


and matching it with wine.. :D


posing with my "art of work"..

looks tasty isnt it?




lets toast...


going....


gone!

End of lame-o post..

I know.. damn lame.. I have nothing to do and none to post about hawaii!! hmmm...

No comments: