Thursday, July 10, 2008

FUCKED UP "PROFESSIONAL" PEDICURIST

Update: as i was ironing my clothes just now, i suddenly remembered the pedicurist's name: ANJOE SAW. Dunno what name is that. gosh... never never get her service. IT SUCKS to pay.

Went for a pedicure today.





bloody hell stupid woman.. the next time she gonna do my nails im gonna complain wan change person.

this is the second time, she service me... with a terrible "professional" attitude. even the BOSS also never service me like that. shit mother f***a.. grrrr

first, no smile.. ok la.. who knows she menapause so cannot smile la.. i understand.. malaysian where got so friendly service one... nevermind..

I choosed a darker green for my nails.. then last minute i decided to have some flowers on my toes so I decided to change to a lighter, brighter color ie neon green.

I doubt she knows what is neon green, so I said: "do you have a lighter green? as in a brighter green?"

She gave me an annoyed face, asked another junior to get me a color, emphasising to the junior " BRIGHTER COLOR, BRIGHTER COLOR" dammit..

nevermind...

when drawing my flower, i requested to draw the flower the other way round as in it sprout from the cuticle of my toe, not the end of my toe, if u get what i mean..

"sorry lor, cannot lor, if the other way round how I draw??" in a damn sucked up face.
update: If she said it in a nice way.. ei: "im sorry I dont know how to draw the other way round/how bout another pattern" i might feel better.. putting the typical chinese "LOR" word while talking and servicing a customer.. a BIG NO NO...

fine, i let her draw HER way! I AM THE ONE PAYING HER!!!!!!!!!

the previous time a junior did it for me, i requested her to draw the other way round, and she did it, no complains or suck up face.

dah lah earlier dint ask me do i want a senior or professional... come a pro suck up face pulak! den charge me professional price. WITH AN UNPROFESSIONAL FACE AND ATTITUDE!!!

tell you ah.. if she work in korean air ah, long time kena complain and sacked lor!! F****!!!!!!!

GERAM!!!!!


some more when I came back and look carefully, she dint even file my nails properly!! my nails are slanted!!

what is this la, name professional but quality WORSE that a junior!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!

the previous time, she did my manicure, and i wanted a french manicure, then when she paint that time, there are a few fingers not painted to my sastifation, so i ask her to touch up. She ONCE AGAIN gave me a SUCK UP face and paint it unwillingly. then ask me rudely: "now? ok ah?"

ARGH!!!!! BITCH BITCH BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!

next time, JJ nails MID VALLEY. DO NOT REQUEST "PROFESSIONAL" with the surname SAW.

REMEMBER!!!

i forgot her first name.. but the damn suckly la.. im sure u can recognise her.

I wanted to take her pic and post lor, but she wearing a mask, I dont think you can see her face. :-/

No comments: