Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Frankfurt... i-lost-count time.. -____-

Yeala.. lost count ady how many times im here.. well.. kinda.. unless I think hard and recall/check back my previous schedule.. but what for.. i'll lost count soon.. considering another Frankfurt next month.. and maybe the month after... and after... -_____-

Blogging from frankfurt btw.. haha.. cos im planning to blog bout the holiday back in korea.. i hope :-/

i still havent edit the photos.. i have to.. choose the BEST out of the hundreds of pictures we took, FILTER the cencored ones.. (you dont wanna see me naked do you.. er.. I mean near..:P) EDIT my eye bags and tummy "liposuction" and lastly.. a must for user friendly blog, MINIMIZING the size of the pictures.. ;)



how proud.. -____-

then trip to downtown...


a maggi shop..

I finally found this shop from my previous trip. How I found it? a long story..

Thinking i was so familiarize with the town, I walk straight from the train station looking for the street with branded stored like LV, Gucci, Burberry etc but instead of reaching that street I found myself lost in some other street, with offices, small stores and no crowd. Unwilling to admit that im lost and I believe in my "sense of direction" I refused to turn back and continued walking straight.. imagining the direction back to the street mentioned.. well at least to the train station...

Yes, after a 10 minutes walk.. I finally spot some familiar shops and actually felt quite relieved.. and proud wtf.. and there, I found the Maggi shop. :D

I saw a few of my colleague had pictures of this maggi shop (obviously all of us SHOCKED to see a big maggi shop. There's none in Malaysia.. maggi mee just selling in supermarkets.. ) Dint take the picture then so now I show you.. ;) I thought maggi's local malaysian product till now.. -__-

inside: shelves selling varieties of soups, from asian to western types.. instant noodles(obviously) including pasta and also sauces for quick meals..


i bought these.. :)

other buys are:


the usual after 8.

Only bought 2 this time cos my bag FULL of i-dunno-what and F***ing heavy.. can buy more next trip and considering I still have 2 more unopen box at home from my previous trip early of the month (which I bought FIVE boxes!!)


imma flower gurl.. hahaha..


birdie!!

I've decided to start buying simple deco stuff for my future home... then by time i finally have my own house, I'll spend less $$ on deco.. yea right... *roll eyes*

sad thing is I cant buy bigger items cos of limited luggage space.. can you believe it, I saw a mini stone buddha statue selling in Frankfurt damn cheap.. cheaper that in malaysia or china.. ofcourse not real stone laaaa... also some very nice paintings.. but cannot carry it back.. somemore shipping is damn expensive.. and I dont have a place to put them at the moment.. SIGH!!!!!

there were also sales in ZARA.. oh well.. what else.. :)

Wanted to look for jeans but cant find that perfect jeans. I dint buy jeans for 1 year ady ok! I NEED A NEW JEANS...

I still love that jeans I saw in Ralph Lauren early this year.. sadly it cost RM900++!!! sigh..


shoes from H&M


and a pair of earing.. :P

wokie! thats all!! im kinda contented..

is suspenders in now? I fell like getting my hands on one.. :P

No comments: