Sunday, October 12, 2008

Disneyland, LA

~lalala~

I got to go to Disneyland

~lalala~

Some will say "damnmit lucky la you!"

I'll say " my trip just so so lor.. i dint had as much fun as I expected"

Why?

1. I dint expect to go disneyland, so i dint bring my pretty outfit.
2. Actually I brought a dress.. but the weather is toooooo cold to wear them and I dint bring a nicer sweater to match :( ..
3. Bad hair day.. ever since I perm my fringe for work (see how I sacrifies my beauty for Korean Air -____-)
4. I feel fat.
5. Everything made me not pretty for camera so i dint have fun
6. Disneyland is damn pack on a Saturday...
7.Took a tour van to go... that cost me a USD 119 before tipping.. I felt I got conned. but taking a public bus takes 3 hours to reach for a 45 minutes trip. Which is better??

Tour van dropped us at Pinnochio parking area:
Which then we took the tram to the front gate.



Me, Zhao Ling from China base and Evelyn my senior..



Front gate. Decorated with pumpkins of Pluto, Mickey and Goofy for Halloween season..

Mad Hatter from Alice of Wonderland...

Please skip the photo. Cos my outfit is fugly... especially that black piece of.... what you call that again? pink tank top, and I put on that black thing... but it was too cold and i put on another layer of sweater. then I dint notice the black thing moved up and its.... so ugly.. :( ah that black top was called bolero.. bought it from online and now I dont like it anymore.. lesson learned: never buy from online and never ever a second hand piece...



cute popcorn stall!
do I look goofy? hohoho...

First visit: Jungle cruise. Where we took a boat ride along some fake stuff.. sigh..


fake hippo


fake orang asli..


actually this is not the first thing we went. We went to a "enchanted tiki room" the exterior was scary looking so we thought it'll be fun/scary.. turn out robotic birds are singing in the stupid room.. sigh.. never even finish the show..

Took a fast pass for Indiana Jones where you go on a bumpy adventure.. fass pass means you dont need to queue for the ride but come back later with your ticket..


Big Thunder Mountain Railroad..


Looks exciting eh?

no lor.. you are all WRONG! While the other two screamed and screamed and close their eyes, I goes woo hoo only.. I nearly become Mr Bean who hush them and sleeps in roller coaster.. -___-

woo hooo.... not..


lalala~ yawn..



Pirates of the Caribbean.


You may be wet! sooo exciting!

not.. After reading that note I thought we will really get wet but another dissapointment..


But do notice everybody is wearing red that day! They are all GAYS. Yes. Its a Gay day.


my mickey ice-cream.. something I felt the best that day..

Splash mountain.

Something finally looking fun for me.. but then the queue was like 45 minutes and no one wanna go with me (again) and I also dint wanna get wet on a cold day..



mickey lollipop... haha.. everything mickey here..


Tigger!! *heart*


And Pooh!!! *double heart*


ok.. I dont know what are these two..




aiya.. whats her name again?


Happy early halloween.. costume party anyone??


the signature Fantasyland castle..


Princess dress! I wish I was 10 again..


hahaha..


Alice in Wonderland's Mad Tea Party..


and Alice in Wonderland ride..

Its a small world.. which wasnt open that day..



The shy Pluto..


and a crooked house..



I totally love this sign.. haha..




Minnie's house:


Minnie's chair..



telephone and recorder.


Her mini bed..

And her fridge full of cheese.



Her tea table..

But where's Minnie???


While in Mickey's house:


piano...



and some shadow of a mini cartoon played in Mickey's studio while queueing (again) to take picture with him...

This picture was stolen from its website.. teehehe..

They have professionals to take you picture and then gives you a card, and you go online to view and buy it.. while I felt pretty in Coke museum, so I bought the 2 pieces of my pictures. but not this time. and its more expensive than coke museum.. So I did something to get the pics.. :P



Mickey's pretzel!


Matterhorn Bobsleds..

I guess this is the most exciting game ever! Cos the queue was damn damn damn long?? But I dint get to play cos the queue is 500 meter long and going still.. And again.. (sigh) no one wanna go with me.. Why like that one?? Roller coaster very scary meh?????

Dumbo

We went to Cafe Orleans for Lunch..


Where Rattaoulie serves his best dish...


and his brother who stole cheese from my plate..


My Quarter Black Sasame Chicked with Ceasar Salad.

this thing and a coke cost me USD20++!!!!!!

The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh..


where we get lots and lots of hunny!!



We were driven into pooh's silly hunny dream..


Blue tigger jumps onto pooh,


weird graphics





And a happy birthday pooh in the end..??


In the Souvenir shop.

Wanted to get myself a pooh bear but I tell you.. the bear material is worse than those made in Malaysia.. SIGH!! better.. saves my $$


Some ducklings in the pond..

The Night Before Chrismas Haunted Mansion Holiday..






Looks scary not?


Haih.. Really just for kids lor.. HAIH!!

I think im happier posing silly with hats..


the goffy hat


Mickey the magician hat..



Princess..

Then.. its 7.45pm and we need to rush back to pinnochio carpark for the pickup..


Fantasyland Castle at night. Fireworks displays here everynight.


and Mickey pumpkin.

-end of Disneyland-



8. Dissapointed cos firework is at 9.15pm but we need to leave at 8pm.
9. I was also dissapointed cos I dont see ANY parades at all.. miss all of it due to wrong timing.

10. It was so hard to take pictures with the mascots and pretty sceneries: its either you queue a long line and when its about to reach my turn.. they need to go..

Boyfriend said I dint enjoy cos im the crazy kind so those small kids adventure dint excite me.. -__ -

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!

Excitement rating 0/10

No comments: