Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Other Wish List...

Dear friends..

Who thinks my birthday wish list is too expensive.. here's my "cheaper" list.. hehe :P


1. Pooh Bear..



Huggable size can? I wanna hug it to sleep..




2. A dwarf bunny

eh so cute can clap hands..



dwarf. and dwarf only. and cute one please.





3. Birthday cake(S).



Be it in the cupcake trends, jelly cake or homemade.. :D


Lots and lots of them. Cos people said each cake you celebrate you'll get another extra year to live.. haha.. ok im fine with that. Just want more celebrations.. if can to celebrate my birthday whole month stretch. i am that greedy.. ;)



4. Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella.


That will complete my Sophie Kinsella book collections


5. Also all the fictions books from "Little Black Dress" collections.

They are not expensive are they?? You can buy me one, two, or all of them.. up to you. Currently in collection are "The Confession of an Air Hostess"

6. Another book, "Secret" english edition..

well i am planning to buy it soon but what the heck, i'll list it here..

what else..?

7. Anything else im happy to receive as well.. im not that choosy.. "ada hati cukup lah" haha.. what my collegemates used to say..

That's all I can crack up right now.. So no need to visit Petaling Street or dummy set hor?? *wink wink*

you have.. EIGHT (8) days more to get it.. :D

No comments: