Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Random of the randomness....

Just. need. to. blog. it. out. Well, if i did get to go online earlier, like yesterday as soon as I landed... i think i have more to say than now.. anyway.. random of the randomness..

ONE.

I hate to be juniors.. especially you are already a year and 4 months in this job. You are capable of working around but they think you're not and kept asking you to stand-by or check lavatories.. The boring and dirty jobs. the jobs that can make you fall asleep. the job that make you puke! The good ones will say "please check the lavatories again.. I'll check the front while you do the back" while the bad one will just tell you to check lavatories..

Some of the bad juniors and they are the worse ones.. they are not the senior.. most maybe like a year senior than me, worse some are the same batch as me but they bosses you around more than the seniors. REAL SENIORS. like 5-6 years seniors. Real seniors and they are so nice and happy that you can help around! the bad ones (juniors) are the worse one who asks juniors or even the same batches to go more stand-bys.. sigh.. i know you dont understand what am i saying.. just let me rant and grunt.

while some think when they get the duty of the day (yes we are divided into duties during flight) which are slightly a few steps higher than me, they can boss us around! damn it..

then there are some ex-crew from other airlines. they think they are more experienced than you so they LOVE helping around the galley but they ask us to do the stand-bys.. worse, i just got back from LA with this stupid ex-crew who thinks the company is hers: damn hardworking and better, she skipped BOTH her rest time to help around.. cos she said the other 2 juniors arent capable of working and they were many calls... the fact im sure no matter how junior you are.. they are capable of working. not that you skip your rest time you can naik pangkat faster.. stupid of the stupidness...

is it because when they were juniors they were asked to do the same? but heck.. i have juniors now and i dont ask them to stand-by or check lavatories! i teach them seniors work so they know more and get to help around! better than standing-by knowing nothing! but heck.. i dont need to ask or boss them around as other crews will do that.

I had the worse LA flight. All crews are juniors as well so duty got a little unfair. That crew B(for bitch) was junior than me but she got a duty higher than my duty. Well, im fine with that but heck... SHE BOSSES ME AROUND!!

And she thinks that her duty is so important and busy, while all of us answer the calls she stood in the galley very busy with her notes! WTF! then crew C, ex-crew from China Airlines.. thinks she's so experienced she helped so much during the flight and yes.. the stupid one who skipped both her rest. AND acted for pity... Yes.. bosses me to check lavatories too! I just got back from cleaning and 5 minutes later she ask me to do the same again! like doesnt want to see me around! I got Fucking pissed (and you cant show it out) i smiled, and told her I had just FINISHED cleaning EIGHT LAVATORIES. She paused, fake a surprised and said thank you. WHAT THE FUCK MAN... not enough! While I flew with a China crew, so we spoke mostly in my sucky mandrin and her slanged chinese, since she communicate better in chinese. Crew C heard us speaking in chinese and got very happy and kept speaking to us in her broken Taiwanese.. With my sucky mandrin, I already had a hard time getting what china crew said, she's even worse! gosh.. in the end, i told her please speak to me in English. I cant understand her well. LOL!

these 2 crews are the same batch as me as in they both join the company the same year as me. and THEY JOIN EVEN LATER THAN ME! I know, cos i was the second batch to join, while CREW C the ex-crew was to join a few months later than me, same to Crew B. Obviously cos in our crew sheet, her name and ID was lower than me!! AND THEY ARE FUCKING BOSSY! I HATE THEM.

More to hate is why do I have to share rooms if i fly with other regional stewardess while the korean crews doesnt? while i understands that the company did said that ex-crews get their own rooms, but while we have 3 other juniors, who are still in the junior, room sharing category, why the other doesnt have to share while we the foreign ones do?? WHY?

WHY??

I know you might not understand what im saying but at least all things gone out of my heart.


TWO
something better to tell.. :)

nothing beats a nice warm bath. It doesnt need to be a bubble bath, as long as its a hot relaxing ones.. I just had mine :)

im so getting a hot tub in my future home.. possible a centralised hot water for the whole house.. like those in the hotels.. hehe..

oh my dinner just came.. heck i dont know what to call it! dinner? breakfast? its my first meal today and its 10pm now.. so hungry i got myself a pasta and french fries! room service cos i got so damn lazy to go out of the room.. gonna be back.. while i shall catch up with this movie i just downloaded... :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

back!

Watched Baby Mama. about a lady who cant give birth after trying so many methods thus in the end she tried the last effort: surrogate mother (ie borrowing's other people's tummy to conceive.) and her story goes on...

by the way.. my fettucinni pasta sucks. but the bread and fries was nice.. never order hotel's pastas. it all sucks!

where was i... oh!

THREE

Im going home and thank my mumma. Thanks to her nagging and yelling of clean the room, clear the mess, pick up my rubbish i am a cleaner person.. well.. at least..

a colleague of mine.. got complaints from other crews who shares room with her while overseas that she's the dirtiest! gosh.. not only them actually.. another colleague of her cant take it at all while sharing room with her she ask for room cleaning! Even me, the messy one cant take it! I even heard the boyfriend of her's cant take her messiness! I wonder how her mum teach her.. nah.. i guess her mum dint.. well.. cos i know she's a mess.. not only in cleanliness.. other things as well..

It is said that she doesnt throw rubbish into the bins but everywhere! and of course doesnt clean the plates she uses to eat and leave them at the counter. 2 days? ewww..

while for me, i cant take how she wets the whole bathroom in the hotel! well.. hotels are normally divided to wet and dry and she can wet the whole thing! gosh..

i cant say much cos im a mess.. as in throwing my things around.. but totally throwing rubbish into the bins and not wetting the whole bathroom! And totally picking up my mess once its too much!

thank god she doesnt read blogs.. i can say whatever i want.. what if she does read my blog? i dont care. atleast she knows how messy is she and well.. i doubt she knows who am i talking about right? she's totally unconcious of her own mess.. ;-)

-end-

No comments: