Thursday, October 2, 2008

I cant wait!!

hahaha! no.. i dint blog my wishlist last night.. I started blogging it like 4-5 months back!!

hehehe..

just that I had occasionally update it with more things and finally scheduled it to be posted by 12am of 1st October!! lol!

now you guys have 21 days more to buy my present... hurry up!!

cos i cant wait. :P

cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait!!! :D

i even purposely applied 3 days off on 21st-23rd october. I wanted to apply like only on 22nd but then im afraid the stupid scheduler in that place im working (i dint say who) make me come back by 21st night! by time i come out of airport, its normally after 12am! so I applied for the birthday eve as well. Then I also know if i dont apply for 23rd anytime the wicked scheduler gonna "eat" my vacation and had me to fly by 23rd so means I need to be in airport by 22nd night! headache or not! In the end I applied 3 days... otherwise i can totally save the extra two days for other occasion!

oh well.. birthday is important. if you remember how i celebrated my 21st!

2 comments:

Lionel John said...

wei just ask your boyfriend buy u everything la. easy for you. hahaha...

plus other people i guess would git it for them self... huhuhuhu

Alison said...

thats the problem, he doesnt want to.. :-/