Monday, October 13, 2008

Dreams, bff and party..

small talk: congrats to me! its my 100th post!

You know.. i have this sleeping style.. i always try not to sleep facing the ceiling.. i go sideways or sleep with my tummy cos somehow.. bad vibes or something makes me dream weird.. or bad dreams.. when im facing up :-/

So well once again, after falling deep asleep i had actually turn facing upwards this morning and I got a weird dream.

but dream i dont mind.. hahaha

stories goes like this: I was watching cashmere mafia last night till late and in one of the episodes, Mia is dating a guy name Jason (which was my ex's name) never thought much bout it though.. but my mind did.

in my dream.. i was somewhere in an event in a big shopping mall.. looks like one utama.. or pavilion maybe.. and I saw Jason walking with a girl upstairs.. i got angry, and shouted at him.. but he looked back, laugh and ignored me.. so i thought I dint shout loud enough..

by time im blogging this i actually forgotten what i shouted but anyway.. you know when you're shouting in your dream you cant hear your voice? so i cant hear mine too.. i went up to the stage, where the mc is holding her mic, took her mic and shouted at my ex.. -___- everyone was looking while I scolded him publicly.. -___- and i CAN hear my voice with the mic -________-

then suddenly i saw that girl: she was his ex before me!! that biatch I hated.. that biatch that made me so insecure and never trusted my ex.. she heard what i was shouting and know the truth about him and broke up with him then and there! and we (me and his ex) sat down and talk!! WTF!!

this thing will never happen.. (his ex and me talking) i'll assure you..

and i believe i've long forgotten about my ex! but i do wonder why i dreamt like that!! haih... mind games..

Mostly when i sleep facing upwards.. i get this kind of weird dreams.. though they are harmless.. :-/

******************************************
I want a BFF (best friend forever) too.

Not that I have none.. I do have a few.. But ALL OF THEM AFRAID OF ROLLER COASTER LEH!!

I want someone, who goes crazy as me in playing crazy roller coasters... Someone who one day will accompany me with bungee jumping or parasailing (ok im too crap for real parachuting)

Someone who goes crazy shopping with me with the same thing in mind.. mind you.. fish was once upon a time my shopping partner.. we give each other ideas and know each other taste of clothing.. but now that she's gone back to Penang.. dont mind a new one! :P

Someone who consoles me when I feel sad. I will do the same and never criticize..

Someone more adventures that manage to persuade me to do even more crazy stuff..

Duh... not till taking drugs.. u crazy???

end of the line: someone like myself! haha.. mummy should gave me a twin sister 22 years ago..

******************************************

I've finally finish my two weeks of long flight!! yay! I think its really really tiring.. and make me misses my boyfriend even more! and the team im flying with wasnt the good kind that makes you relax and happy.... like how I blog about LA trip, now frankfurt's team was slightly better.. there wasnt any "juniors" who ask other people to stand-by or check lavatories.. just that the weird team purser who insist on us serving beverages every hour and a tight securities measure, and keep coming to the economy class to watch you work, and another old purser who just sit and laze and never do his duty.. unless the team purser is there he act all knowingly and bossing-ly.. aikz.. old man.. his jokes wasnt funny either.. -___- cant wait to go home and enjoy my 10 days off!! YAY!!!

Im soooo gonna bake a cake or two.. my hand mixer needs to work up some yummy cakes and I just bought 2 cake moulds shape of heart.. again!! (fyi i already had 2 heart mould) maybe a lava cake? boyfriend you like chocolate cakes ar? im baking wor.. hehe..

I was so hungry the other day in Frankfurt I wish I can have pancakes ala mummy's cooking and i wanna have some pandan agar-agar.. maybe I shall make them when im back! I was also craving for some bihun sup ala malay style while starving in LA.. -____- yeala.. long time no malay food wat.. since graduating from college mar.. -____-

also gonna plan road trip with boyfriend.. dont know where yet... wanted to go bangkok at first, but due to the late scheduling and other things.. bangkok have to wait.. and a party for my birthday!

IMMA GONNA HAVE A P-A-R-T-A-Y!!

woot woot!!

oh well.. also unsure.. but i guess its just to a club or pub or something.. wanna join?? tee-he-he.. invites not much.. budget low for opening bottles lar..

and you guys have like 10 days more to get my gifts! Have you all already got them????

hehehe.. too excited lar...

*************************************
12.36am..

while im finally free (finish what im suppose to blog, pack my stuff, finish surfing the blogs and videos, forums and spending $$ on lame stuff) i check out my long time untouched friendster.. and clicked on one of a friend's ex girlfriend. Worked in Qatar airlines just around the time like me.. maybe a few months earlier.. and where she had been you'd ask?

Madrid, Spain
New Dehli, India
Paris
Many parts of China
Saigon
Dhaka
Switzerland
Tunisia, Algeria
Milan, Italy
London
Vienna
Munish
Berlin
Frankfurt
Johannesburg
Bangkok
Singapore
Maldives
Indonesia
Hawaii

Where had I been?

Frankfurt (i can count by the numbers of chops in the passport, been there 9 times in 11 months)
London(4-5 times)
Paris(2 times)
NewYork (4-5 times as well)
Atlanta (6-7 times)
Hawaii (3 times)
LA (twice)
-end-

PEOPLE GETS LIKE MORE THAT 20 NEW DESTINATIONS (thats the pics she posted online)
WHILE I BEEN TO 7 PLACES IN 1 FUCKING YEAR??

WHAT THE FUCK THE COMPANY IS DOING???

WHY CANT WE HAVE NORMAL CREW LIFES?????

there are pictures of most of the team members going on tours together.. holding hand in hands.. such a sweet life..

WHAT AM I DOING IN THIS F***KING KOREAN AIR???

postnote: i know laar.. you see.. KE you get to go home like every week or so but Qatar? maybe once a month, maybe once every 3 months.. thats what i heard though.. Qatar is always better than KE but it depends on what is your choice ler.. :-/

No comments: