Sunday, December 28, 2008

Clumsy and not happy about it :(

It started with me losing my fav black gloves.




That glove that accompanied me during the last winter and early winter this year. That gloves that have visited Frankfurt, London, Paris (where me and Maria shared them cos Maria forgot to bring hers) That gloves that had played with the snow with me - twice. Got them in Frankfurt, just bout RM20. But its nice and warm me enough.



I believe I threw them onto the bed, and the duvet covered it, so I dint see it and I was NEVER able to see it anymore now. :(

Now, yesterday, I fount that I lost 2 bottles of my OPI nail polish. Same case. Left it on the bed and the duvet covered it. This time, in Atlanta.

Was putting on colours on my nails and cos its wet and sensitive, I just left the color and the base coat on the bed. And I fell asleep. Next day, dint see anything while I check out and its gone.

I dint even notice it till when reach Korea, and Gyna wanted to know the color code cos its a nice color.

I open my nail color pouch and................. its not there anymore. :(

2 bottles. one of them is BRAND NEW.

Why am I so clumsy??????????

No comments: