Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hawaii again~


In Hawaii, even xmas trees deco is different.






Apple store's xmas deco...




My BLOODY EXPENSIVE sushi dinner. Cost me USD30++ (RM120)

damn.
What i craved for was only this:
Hawaiian poke. USD 7.

But seeing such a small amount with 5 pieces of tuna, compared to the previous one FULL of freshes tuna I had in the Hotel opposite, I decided to order an extra:

Some Volcano Errupting sushi thing.. I dont even remember the "special" name. USD 19++

And it SUCKS. Fish wasnt even fresh like the hotel's. And such a little amount for such a bloody price! damn it.
Im trying to console myself, cos I skipped lunch and dinner the other day, i have them all now at one go wtf. -___-

Well.. thats all the photos I took in Hawaii!! Cos no time! Cos of some stupid winter schedule, I dont have a day off there! I reach in the morning, leave the next morning wtf! I not happy la! I was rushing and planning everything before I even fly to there! Like I need to go to the outlet again, straight after landing to return some unsuccessful coach bags I was trying to sell (thats y I love US) but that amount was then used to get me more Coach stuff. For MY OWN. no more selling! Hate those "intersted" buyers and their questions and cheapo budgets! :@

Outlet itself took me a whole day, then a short walk to the Duty free shop there, wanna check some prices and also got myself a new Dior Supermoist Compact Foundation (i really need to cos my current one is finishing) but now I regretted cos I believe Korea's duty free selling cheaper. :(

Wanna also get myself a Verlor Pink Juicy bag but I've once again over budgeted this month... SIGH!! :(
Maybe if I have more trips to Hawaii next time.... I believe Juicy in Hawaii is cheaper compared to any other US since their tax are lesser.. dunno.. anyway.. not that other US area I go have Juicy..

And you know what? when you're longing to go back to a certain places it never will. Wonder why is that f**king scheduler so evil and lazy? Lazy cos he thinks changing our "route" to new destinations are a tough job. hmph! FU! whoever you are!!! *show finger*


**********

Something's peeking.. what's that you ask?



Its a Xmas cake!







From Dunkin Donuts. Such a cute edible icing deco!
I bought them. Why?



Cos if I get a cake, I get this muffler/headphone for free!!!




Cute isnt it? :D




the teddy bear even has wings!! :D






Yeah, it functions as the wire holder. You put the wire into his butt. *ehem*




the deco. orange flavored biscuits.



cutting the icing filled cake. And you know what? icing wasnt too sweet at all!



Inside are just a simple chiffon cake.
Still.... its Yummy :P

No comments: