Saturday, December 27, 2008

Gingerbread-man


I saw this online

Then I remembered: I have 2 of its cookie cutter at home! :D It was during some sales after Christmas and cost only 99cent USD. (wtf rm3 here la but cheap what...)

So I decided to bake. No matter how busy I was that trip home.

Owh, this post supposed to be ONLINE like last week before Christmas. but heck I was damn busy!! :-/

Start. 11pm.

I know. Such a time to start! Was supposed to start at 10pm lor, but to find my current all-purpose flour at home was.. spoiled! Someone forgot to seal the bag properly after using!!! 666!! (ehem.. who else uses flour and cook at home now? me.... :( )

10pm ady. mini market also close la right? luckily my aunt have some for me to spare! :( have to drive to her place to get it.

And I was checking the kitchen to see what I dont have earlier that day and I just saw the flour box I dint check inside so I thought the flour is still good. :(

ok continue.



hehehe..



Kinda lazy to take pictures step by step, so only some peek before I focus all of the cuteness and fun-ness in decoraating them! :D



hehehehe!




This is Mei's work.


This is OUR work:

- in striped pants and bows, bikini, and dresses
~got clown also leh. Mei's work.


- in dresses and pants and shorts and bow ties
heck got green slimy creature / boogie man / flubber. lol!


more -in striped pants and bikini and a white ghastly thing


Mei's got too into decorating and finally admiting baking is fun.. or actually decorating is fun.



in many many more looks! even got sad and angry one can? lol! polka dots pants you want?

Some repeated patterns were made cos at first I thought to wrap it up and post it out to my friends as Christmas gift. but found that the icing melts/will get destroyed if its in a plastic bag and squashed by so many tons of letters!

I did send out some cookies: to fish, elsie, and stacey, but without the icing :P I told them to imagine it. hahah!

So, im gonna make Gingerbread-house next year. Recipe also ready and bookmarked. ;)



If im pro enough~




this will be my second outlook if i cant do the above.


Or worse comes to worse..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

LIKE THIS LOR!! :(
Time finish: 4am.

1 comment:

Lionel John said...

well aly it all worth the effort, hardwork pays off. the more you do, the better you get. so keep baking. i love baking to. baked with my mum from xmas... got 8 different cookies but all simple.. there was a year where there was almost 20 cookies... hahaha...