Monday, December 15, 2008

My Nintendo Ds Lite

I show you....

My Nintendo Ds Lite!! :D



Got it from Sydney Duty Free Shop for like RM400. Well, with out the memory card la..



But I kinda regret getting a Black one. Cos I've wanted a white or the aqua. Dont wanna have black again like my PSP. But they only have the choice of pink and black in the shop, i dint want a pink cos it might look childish and im thinking probably boyfriend dont wanna play with it if its pink. :-/

oh well..

Im gonna try selling or swaping it online :P

Anyway, I then came back to kl to get the memory card which the guy gave me free unlimited games download, a casing and screen protector after lots of pestering to lower the price.

total was rm190. so my nintendo actually cost RM600. :-/

Well atleast its 100-150 cheaper than KL.. :)

The game im currently addicted to..



And I proudly show you my GOLDEN achivements.

All gold medals in making food: miso soup, kebab, boil rice, fried prawns, spagetti and omelette. Hahaha!

If mummy saw this she'll surely ask me why dint I do that for my studies. -_____-

So many things to play! Like




pounding on rice cake/flour.





Grating radish




barbequing mackarel!




heck can even make ramen can. HAHA!!

so far havent explore other games yet. but will soon cos i've completed Cooking Mama! :D

So, who's willing to swap my Black Nintendo to White or Aqua? :)

Please Please Please!!!!

2 comments:

manash said...

The gadgets looks pretty interesting, which is helped by a witty description. great....

http://www.dslitereview.com

Alison said...

lol! thankz! :D