Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Deco-den Nintendo casing ^^

Food minatures resins and tubes of sillicone "cream" I collected for some time..

Im gonna bling this!!:

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
After 30 minutes or so~


TADAAA!!! =D

Im patting myself at the back for having some effort to do what I have wanted to do ( and also clearing my trash).. Hope to accomplish everything before I find a job, or start working... hehehe...

Its actually quite fun and easy to decorate! Just squeeze those sillicone cream out, I even bought the icing tip to make the effect.. den poke in those miniatures! I also added some heart pearls and some pink diamente cos my miniatures arent enough and the case look empty..

I feel addicted to it and wanna make more! haha.. but then Im not gonna do this to to my psp casing.. Im gonna *BLING* the psp casing instead (yeaps I have lotsa those diamentes too =P)

But its not cheap, buying a little here and there, I have forgotten the price, but I've checked some prices in the website and its at least RM1.5 for those mini cakes resins (bout 1cm), and those large pretzels resin (2cm) do cost more! That have excluded the "cream" that I bought from an online shop from Japan! (I saw a website here selling a tube for RM80!) but also some other alternatives for bout RM40..

I still have a tube of pink silicone.. if someone is interested in doing so~ or wanna pay me to do it for them... hehehe.. =P

^^

Update: Fug... Now it can't fit into the white casing. :( have to buy bigger casing...

No comments: