Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My "Box"

Opps... I went missing for a day.. : P

Well, I kinda dint touch a single crochet or any papers or crafts yesterday.. and today.. :( cos I was drooling on some online craft that wanna buy! like some Martha Stewart's border punches... and I wanna get that mica powders so I can make those glitter spray (buying 1 bottle from craft shop cost me RM20++ and making them cost cheaper, can remake, and can use the powder for many purpose...) and i kept on browsing, and browsing... and more poping out as I browse... and I was making lotsa decision and mind controlling to not straight click buy! Cos they are mostly from USA website, and since I'm not flying, I'll either have to send them to an agent and then they send to me, or pay for a international shipping. T_T..

No, not to worry, these stuff are either selling more expensive in KL, or there's none available in here! :D

Now that I kinda made my decision to buy which and to save which for later, just gonna confirm my shipping address later and wait for my parcel!! :D

Oh, I also join yoga class yesterday! :D So, was kinda tired after all the muscle stretching (you know how long I dint do a real work out??) So I was tired last night after the class, and having muscle pain on my thigh, arm, even my stomach muscle today! T_T

I'm gonna go for yoga every Tuesday and Thursday for a start out, if I'm capable, I'll join more classes next time! :D

hmmm... okay.. let me show you my "hoarded stuff" ^^


This is my box. FULL. Its those Ikea 12"x12"x15" boxes..

That's the first layer~


2nd layer...
 Mostly embelishments I've collected over the YEARS.. hahaha... where ever I found nice/cute stationeries.. I'll buy them :P that daiso box are a few mini punchers I bought from sunway pyramid like a year back, and some pattern scissors, and 2 mini stamps...

That checkered heart? Korea.. but I guess I am still "sayang" to use it yet.. too precious!!

Some butterflies clip that I thought I will remove the clip and scrap it ONE day, or just make "copies" of it (wires, organza, paint, glue... i hope)

stickers!!!
3rd bottom layer, left side... Started "hoarding" these since I-dunno-when.. some are alphabets, or glittery, foamy, 3D, velvet... but some, I just don't know where to use them on... too cute! and yet I have no cute pictures to scrap! Perhaps I'll start giving them away to my cousins... :)



more punchers
 I told ya I have lotsa them! :D I'm gonna buy some Daiso box soon and put them in.. mostly are punchers from Daiso Taiwan.. where EVERYTHING is RM3.80!! O.O!! 4 or them (the largest ones) are from a scrapbook store in Frankfurt... Stumbled upon the underground shop 1 day.. but cos its all in Euro, its kinda expensive.. but they are not those regular punchers... only half the pattern is punched... and the punched part will be folded to create a full shape.. ^^

Oh, those 2 reds are those regular punch lor... :)

pens... :P

craft knife...

embossing ink and powder...

Distress inks..
Yup... this are just part of them inside the box! There are other stamps, quilling tool.... tapes... etc!! And its getting more and more! I need to clear the other box and fill them with MY STUFF!! :D

So now you know why its so hard for me to scrap! I have to dig out everything to do something! and most of the time, scrapping a layout needs mostly choosing and picking everything inside the box!!

Hmm.. hope I'll be able to do something tomorrow... ciao!!

No comments: