Sunday, March 27, 2011

A week passes so quickly...

Even that I'm doing nothing @ home... :(

It's like "what I did last Monday?" I don't remember! What bout Tuesday? What have I done so far other than Yoga at night?? I don't know! I know I went out on Wednesday... and that's one day gone~



Candice and I bought each of these from Popular Bookstore. Its like 70% (RM2.4) for a box of 3.
Though I need to stir up the glitters when I need to use it.
And Im praying this will work
Wondering what is the difference between this and those expensive "Ice stickles"
And Im guessing its not acid free
 I made a list of thing I wanna do, but yet nothing I felt is done ON TIME!

I haven't crochet a beret cap till now.. not any caps at all... *fail 1*


I started this on a Friday night, and finished it of on Saturday morning..
What can you see? What you think it looks like?
I don't have black yarn so I sub with blue.
I don't have mushroom eyes so I knotted up the thread and made eyes.. :(
The bee's mouth are slanted, making it looks like a wicked bee.
YES ITS A BEE
what else?
this is how the bee supposed to be..

*fail 2*


FUCK.
I feel like I am a Total Fail Person TT__TT
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck 

 Sorry I cant help it but to express it... =*(


a tineeee "rose flower"
ok lah, can make a few more and stick on scrap layout...

And Im so freakin broke right now.. and I still wanna buy summore! TT____TT

Just spent like RM500 on work wear shopping on Saturday! 4 tops, 1 set of black suit. Luckily its kinda sale..50%.. hmmm.. at least I don't need to buy work wear like for this year.. I HOPE!!! Yeah, Hubby is paying.. but I paid with my CC first leh TT__TT

I feel useless.. =*(

And can you believe it? I'm waiting for company bonus so I can buy summore Martha Stewart Punches.. *fail 3*

My snow globe is not done yet T_T *fail 4*


I varnished them with epoxy glue on Friday (One whole day!)
Now, its on testing period, soaking it in water and see if the water seeps thru or not

I wrapped a laminate to this pic and seal the back with epoxy glue too..

Its a mess... I know
But this morning I found that I dint seal it properly,
The corners of the pics any seeped.. =( *fail 5*
That's it this week, that's what made me so disappointed with myself =( I have done nothing!!

Well, on the "bright side", at least I made myself sit and finish March magazines, wrapped up some craft books I bought... sigh..

No comments: