Friday, March 11, 2011

More Hauls.. =P

Went to Art Friend in The Gardens yesterday.. and got myself these:

Draw pattern thingy, arcylic paints in metalic, embelishments stickers, puffy alphabets stickers, mini cotton balls, yarn in green, stencils, and this woolly wire thingy called chenille stems..
I wondered if you guys played this before when you were younger?
I remembered I had this ruler before when I was young.. Use those color plates, poke into any of their holes and circle it around and around the template, and you get nice symetrical patterns, depending on which hole you poke into.. ^^  I lost mine when I was young, and I couldn't find this in any shops anymore, so when I saw this for RM1.5 in Art Friend, I just grabbed it hehe... =P

Doillies
Then I got these doillies from Jusco, for scrapbooking! =P I cant find smaller ones yet, and these patterns arent that nice I think, but who knows after mixing it with colors and embelishments it'll looks nice? ehe...

yarns...
These are yarns I got from Sg Wang today, I was in KL for lunch, and just stopped by Sg Wang to get these and will try to make more crochet stuff.. i want make arigumi doll, mayb a hat? or a bag.. =P

yeah.. I wanna scrap summore.. so much to do right? aha...

No comments: