Monday, March 7, 2011

Gurl's D@y ouT & stuffs...

Yawn!! Im back from a window-shopping-movie-girls-day-out with Fish! :D

Fish came for a monday interview (and reason to see bf) and we decided to hang out in MV! Well, nothing much, lunch and catch up, movie, ice-cream, and dinner! lol! ALL FOOD!!



us~
at this newly open Garden lifestyle & cafe..


I like this pic, randomly taken by fish~ ^^
Watch No String Attached, starred my Ashton Kucther (is that how to spell his name?) funny! At least I got a companion to watch chick flick with me, no need download it.. you know la, hubby dont like chick flick, only action movies... haih..

anyway.. lemme show you!!

TADAAAA!!!! =D
 My first Martha Stewart punchers order arrived!! =D *hyper*



Punch around the page combo - double loop
Monarch Large Butterfly puncher
 hehehehehehe.... nice hor? =D

I ordered it from a usa spree.. cheaper than buying it here... but then the catch is have to wait ONE month... so if you want it cheap-er, you need to wait, or buy it at RM129 for the combo in local craft stores.. :)

Im gonna get more ~ *addicted*

I regret I dint buy any of the earlier in my flying career.. now that I dont wanna go back... hmmm...

Anyways.. here's what I've achived lately in crocheting...


mini butterfly!! :D
 Fish said it looks like godilock's hair wtf.. -__-"

Daffodoils
dont looks like it.. but took me the longest to make the petals T_T fingers also cramp.. T_T

Latest: mini doillies... use it as it is...


or sew it together , add a button/bead in the middle, and make crocheted flower.. ^^ 
Oh well, I'll try to make more tomorrow ^^ nite~

No comments: