Monday, March 21, 2011

No, I did not procrastinate...

I just got lazy to blog... haha..

This past week, Im making myself really busy with soooo many "art work"! I even make up a list so I'll make sure I do it! :P I kinda have a feeling that Im gonna start working soon, no time for all those crafty craft anymore.. I think.. so I try my best to fit in everything I can make now..

first attempt is:

acrylic flowers and strawberries
They are really mini mind you.. ;) I know im not that talented in arcylic nail art so since molds are "in" now, I bought "a few" of them ;) Then I bought some arcylic powders and whalah! :P



tadaaaa!! :D


I am so not going for manicure sessions anymore~ hahaha :P

Then, there's this:



I blinged my Vaio!
 I have always wanted to do that.. Since I got this laptop.. Make my laptop more princessy.. haha.. Then I was busy flying.. (I know this is a 5 minutes job done thing) I purposely bought some swarovski crystal (not regular rhinestones) And when I posted this photo in fb with the caption "new limited edition Swarovski Sony Vaio", I wonder did they believed it or what, cos they were so many "likes" lol

Then I bought some paper clay from Popular bookstore, mix in some metalic arcylic paints and made these!



Its not done yet... Im planning to make a snow globe! hehehe.. Im now trying to figure out how to waterproof the picture so it can soak in the globe  for a long long time... Also have to waterproof the clays.. I saw a video use epoxy glue on the clays.. but I havent been able to find how to waterproof pictures.. =P

All else fails, picture stick outside the jar, clay inside! hehehe...

And these:


I told you I printed A LOT of the same pictures.. I dont know what I was thinking then... Now that I have plenty, I must finish them right?

See, I make my own crochet flower and I dont feel "sayang" to use.. =P I bought some studs from Art Friend, they were cheaper than S&C.. and stuck it in the middle.. :)

Ok ok, next scrapbook Im gonna put pictures of me instead..

Next project: crochet more doillies and more flowers... ^^


There is this jar of sands I "stole" from Redang back in 2007, and I put it into a ikea glass jar with a few shells... I "dirt" the stick (I got it from Ikea, for stirring coffee, though at first I thought Im gonna buy an ice cream for it's stick ) and stuck this picture that I've photoshoped it to lomo looking and made it look like an instax film... I wanted to decorate it more, but in the end I think this is sufficient.. Or perhaps I got lazy~ =P

I regret I dint take sands from Tioman, Pangkor and even Hawaii.. haha.. but who knows, I will go again... ;)


Finally, my first orders came from the USA.. this one I bought from Ebay~ I cant find Rangers Perfect Pearls in S&C, (dint try looking in 1U) and it wasn't that expensive, cos Im sure if they selling it here, price are marked up higher.. and a 5x7" arcylic stamping block.. its like RM75+ including postage.. and I saw S&C selling theirs for  RM100+++ for that size...

So now Im gonna mix some own glitter spray and use it for my next scrapbooking ^^

Gotta go now, working on my crochet tissue box and maybe a beret cap later.. will blog and show :)

Cheers!

No comments: