Sunday, April 24, 2011

Blog neglected... again!

I neglect to post again.. but after all.. I wasnt even productive these week.. :(

Just got back from 4 days Ipoh-Penang-work trip with Hubby.. 2 days work, 2 days play~ ^^ Then again.. I have not much pictures with me cos I feel ugly with my breakouts and fats.. TT_TT



buy estima.. lol.. very strong..

Saw this car in front of us in our Ipoh stop. Apart from the metal that got crushed, the light and even the car plate is still good and intact! And it is still drive-able.. wow! =D


Nice car number.. :)

2nd day in Penang..

Ok I photoshopped my breakout away... =P



My fav Penang Laksa.. ^^
 Never get bored. yet. Our penang trip 2 years ago we had this Penang Laksa 3 days consecutively on our 3 days there.. ^^

And what a coincidence! That Penang trip was in April 2008 and this trip was also in April! =D


heart*

This kind of things makes me happy... =P The new place in Penang: Strait Quay Marina Mall... Sadly.. cos its new, it was pretty empty..




You can say I post this cos Im showing you all my accessories.. =P


I look like im not wearing pants.. =_=



My photographer cum driver cum husband... hahahaha..

Paparazzi pictures.. lol.. like Im a celebrity.. hehehe..

I was looking for that Charlie Brown cafe Gyna told me..



more paparazzi pictures.. =D


found it... @ 2nd floor...


But we dint sit and have a drink.. apparently they drew charlie brown's face on the cappucino.. :)

Stayed 2 nights at another hotel Hubby booked via his HR dept.. and we decided to stay 1 more night in Batu Ferringhi for the seafood bbq and Gyna found a service apartment for RM160 per night with 2 rooms..


Pool view from Sri Sayang apt 28th floor..


Seaview..  with paragliding activities..
  
I want go play!!! I just want to know how is the feeling of it gliding in the air with no safety bars.. lol..


The multi-million Ringgit villas..

Hubby just read in the newpaper that houses in Penang are even more expensive than KL! And those semi-Ds there might just cost 5M for such a large land, and facing the sea.. o.O"



Camwhoring @ the balcony..



and edit my pic with photoshop.. here.. I let you see the breakout n fat face me and after the editing..
  I used to have that edited face... =( Its either cos of getting older, the face grew wider too.. =( partly fats, partly bones.. you think those "face roller" works? shall I get 1? hmmm...



ahh... sunset!

I have a few more sunset beach pictures with Gyna on our day 2.. wait I get from her.. =)


Bbq prawns @ night
  Regret dint take much pictures.. but it was too dark.. but I should have used Hubby's camera right.. hmmm =(



Killing the crab!!

Actually.. that was washing the crab we JUST killed.. lol.. Justin (Gyna's hubby) got all those seafood fresh from his "fishing village"... "kampung fish", prawns, tiger prawns, sting rays, 3 crabs!

First time doing this.. and its so nice to bbq at the beach (apart from no light) and drink beer, chit chat and watch the stars with sea breeze blowing and the sound of the waves.. hmmmm =)

So gonna do it again!!

Lol... I was supposed to just brag a little bout Penang and show you my knitted sun hat for Candice and here I am with ALL the Penang pics and no hat.. I'll do that on my next post.. lol..

Now, Im gonna go busy with my Sophie Kinsella- Twenties Girl book I started reading on my trip ;) Need to read more books that I've bought but not touched. =)

No comments: