Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Shopping hauls~

Went to TimesSquare with Mei-Mei on Monday and gosh! I bought a lot! :D Ok, so its no brand clothings.. but with me currently jobless, and branded clothes are such a pain to purchase nowadays (even if im working and earning a lot, its still a pain for a knee length skirt RM200++ in Topshop), I have came up with solutions to dress fashionably.. =P

6 tops and 1 belt... ^^
The total above is less than RM180....!!!! They are mostly RM10(the white top), RM25 and max RM39.9(the maxi)! hehehe.. can you imagine how much was my MNG maxi I wore in Bali? RM399! Ok, so the materials were waaaay different and they have branding to charge for.. still RM39.9 is really a steal.. even cheaper than those blogshops that doesnt need to pay for rental and we have to pay for poslaju! Its like I paid my parking RM4.5 and get 7 items! hahaha!

Yea.. sometimes Im cheapo like that.. but as long as it looks good on me, I dont care much bout branding anymore.. mix n match! ^^


bought this online for RM20..
I kinda dislike floral leggings in the begining.. but when I saw padini models wearing similar floral leggings in black and looking not bad, I thought I'll gave it a try.. and I wanted to get a black 1 from this blogshop (they were doing sales, RM20 per pair) and added postage RM4.5, it will be RM 24.5.. and they couldnt gave me any further discounts or free postage ady since their price were already sales price.. (originally RM32!!)

But after I confirmed my order and they found out they were out of stock for black, and offered me the white 1 with free postage, I was like why not? White isnt that bad also... =P

from Art Friend Gardens..
While waiting for Meimei to arrive Midvalley (too riddiculus for me from Kajang to fetch her in Subang, go KL, and back Subang and only back Kajang, so I asked her to take train from Subang to MV and we go KL) and I was very early (afraid I caught in jam, so I came out early, but reach MV in 15mins.. -__-") I parked my car and went to ArtFriend.. got a multi level box for my nail art mold and arcylics powders, and my arcylics paint in pastel (for glimmer mist).. Wanted to run some errand too but... Never expected Meimei will take a CAB to MV! and spent her RM30.. -___-""

Anyway, we walked the whole day! (other than shopping.. did something I cant reveal yet) My legs were SORE!!! Ok I blame the thin Cotton-On shoe base! I should have worn a sports shoe instead! lol!

Speaking of sport shoe, I need to get a cobbler to fix my nike.. worn it to chingming last saturday and cos its full of mud, I washed it and the base came off wtf.. T_T

Yea yea, I hardly wear it (once a year for cabin recurrent training, a few joggings... that's it) cos its kinda bulky for casual outtings (my big feet and its thick design) and I have other shoes nicer for casual wears... and my Nike already like 5-6 years old I think.. or maybe older... =P



Clear stamps... USA online puchase... ^^
 They arrived!!! =D Though I'm not that excited anymore.. cos I'm waiting for my Martha Stewart's punchers now! hehehe.. I need to scrapbook ady! No more excuses that I dont have this I dont have that.. =P yea I dont have my border punchers yet.. hehehe..

So crazy with border punchers now! And there was this sales going on in this Joann.com and I bought a few to sastify my punching urges.. Hope to get more, but the sales was over and prices were back to normal, so now I'm hunting for more punchers sales and aiming when Gyna going to LA or Washington and help me to collect.. hehehe..

You know such punchers in KL were selling sooooo expensive, even after I gave a middle person some profit and included my postage cost, it is still cheaper than here.. even in SnC where they no need to pay for shop rentals! >(

But of course, I have to wait like a month or so... hmmm.. its ok.. I can wait... =/

hmm.. I wanna go 1U to shop tomorrow... hehe..

No comments: