Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wellness, Yoga and Detox...

I am easily influenced. full stop.

1 minute, I want to get my hands on scrapbooking... Later, I wanna learn nail art... Then, I want to learn baking and cake deco... And then, I wanna make soaps.... NOW.... I wanna join a detox programme... TT__TT

All like "hangat-hangat tahi ayam" / 3 minutes heat lor... SIGH...!!!

A KE junior (ex Qatar crew) just posted some detox programme she went in Phuket for 7 days, where you fast, only drink water and have supplements.. NO FOOD... for 7 days... and you also have to do colomas (stuck a tiny hose to the rectum and cleanse our bowel) and apparently it is really detoxifiying...


Beachfront loaction..

Balinese style bathroom... hmmm.. :)


Colema room...

I clicked on the website she gave and indeed, Im convienced I should go for one too!

You see, I always have constipations... My stomach is always bloated... and recently, many break out on chin area, which associated with our digesting system... most importantly, Im fat... Yea yea yea.. I know.. there are fatter people out there... yes our weight and size grew as we age.. we can always excersice more and be healtier and thinner... etc...

No, I want to detox like her... >(

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna...! Full Stop!

I was amazed that she went alone.. Very daring.. For me, I wish I can bring Hubby together.. since he is also fat (but he amazingly can go toilet 2-3 times aday!) or a friend... and I wont be alone there with strangers.. (I am kinda a social hermit... cannot make much conversation also.. *roll eyes*)

Fact: Do you know that when we go poo-poo, it is not the food we ate yesterday or today? It is food we probably ate 10 meals ago??!!

Some fact written in the website... and you know when you do colomas, food as long as 9 months ago can come out! (they said the guest dint have grapes since 9 months ago and they found grape seed in the poo...) O.O!!

Apart from the detox, there is yoga, and even a daily massage!



yoga at the beach.. how nice!!
Now, I should practice my yoga more, so when I go detox it helps more! =D 

The only thing is that you I have to quit coffee, food, sweets, carbs... even after the 7 days for a better effect.. can I do it?

Is this another 3 minutes heat? I don't know... =/

Sadly, this kind of detox doesn't come cheap.. the minimum treatment is 3 days and its already RM2300. And my ex colleague took the Ultimate programme, 7 days... and it was RM6100! exclude room rates and air ticket.. T_T but they were many testimonials and even media saying how different a person feels after the detox..

So while I try convince Henry or a girlfriend to go with me, I gonna put up a new "want to do" in my list.. the Detox programme.. ;) 

Update: Henry actually agrees to me.. and we are gonna look for some alternative or just save some moolah and go! hehehe!!

And save up 10k for it.. (also gonna check other places that offers similar...)

No comments: