Monday, April 11, 2011

Mummy's Bday Card

I am a last minute person.. really.. =(

I have more than a week to start making Mummy's birthday card, and yet I finally did it like at 6pm till now... T_T

Same to Daddy's birthday card... T_T

And those crafties that I have made, was pretty much a guilt last minute.. cos I was worried I'll never start on any once I start working.. Then when Citi havent call yet.. I got back to my procrastinating self... TT___TT

Anyway...



I crocheted the heart from a pattern in http://www.theroyalsisters.blogspot.com/ free tutorial.. then added my own scallop. hehe..




Confetti of loves... hehehe..
  I have a wicked idea to trick mum.. but I hope it works.. =P


Raised borders..

Im gonna stick the card around and make it harder to open.. so Mummy need to use a little force and those confetti can "fly" hehehe.. hope it works..

I used a tape glue to seal it, so now I'm hoping the glue sticks well, and my trick works.. hehehe =P


My heart punch..
  From Daiso Taiwan RM3.8.. so cheap right... after all the punching I think the blades aren't sharp anymore.. =(



I think due to last minute, I dont quite like my card... hmmm... hope Mummy thinks differently.. I'm affraid Mummy jealous that Daddy's card's nicer.. =/

In a second note:

I finally organised my rhinestones... hehehehe
They are parts that I bought some time ago, still have some more where I am gonna decorate my psp.. sigh.. I dont know when I can fight thru the PROCRASTINATION DISEASE and start working... TT__TT

No comments: