Saturday, April 9, 2011

Shopping.. and more shopping!!


Scallop Circle 2", Large Corner Puncher and Mcgill Starbust Punch
Glossy Accent mini...
 Above: Stuff I cant wait for 1 mth (US spree) and just freshly PAID in my short SnC trip just a moment ago... T_T


So mini... 18ml.. yet RM9.90... T_T

Exchanged this small corner puncher.. Luckily Val (SnC owner) is nice enough to exchange it for me.. cos my previous 1 couldn't punch a proper corner... =/

Money value is so low nowadays that a few item ady cost me RM200... T________T

I had another shopping trip last Thursday with Candice... and I spent like another RM300 on art stuff!! O.O!!


RM300 here!!!! TT____TT



Heat tool RM118... and free inkpad from versamark.. got white, black, champange and another color.. I took champange..
 SnC sold theirs out.. but their prices seems similar.. I wanted to get it from US spree but USA have different plug and voltage.. so... =/

I TRIED using hair dryer, to me, hair dryer is hot enough to burn me! But not hot enough to even melt the embossing powders.. T_T So have to invest in 1 lor... =( I wanted other colors.. but they only have blue now.. =( Y no pink or purple leh!!

And according to my research, heat tools air wont blow the loose powders away.. dunno how they function la.. some how the air blows straight.. -__-"

eyelet and eyelet tool from Craft Haven 1U..
 I thought I'll give this a try.. =P



Butterfly punch RM20 and scallop heart 2.5" RM89
 I can make flowers ady~ hehehe... ^^

Ok, I know I bought them tad higher than the US spree.. but I cant wait lah~ I think the butterfly punch wasn't expensive, cos MS ady cost me RM32 (if Gyna take it back for me.. US spree.. maybe higher...) I havent try it yet.. hope all punches nicely.. =/

Crackle Glaze and Texture paint.

I thought I should get Ranger's Crackle accent, but they dont have it in 1U, so the guy intorduced me a similar... (then I found SnC sells smaller 1, but cheaper.. oh well, 1U rental expensive, I geddit.. =/) The texture paint was "influenced" by Candice, after she saw a heart box there with the texture paint.. and I thought I should get this instead of gesso paint... ^^


Heart chipboard... RM1.5 per pcs... 

Another embelishment for scrapbook.. Im gonna antique it, or texture it.. hehehe.. shooot! forgot to buy copper alcohol ink!! T_T

Ok.. enough stuff bout scrapbook... Im pretty much content with what I have now.. hehehe.. need to scrap something ady!!!

Anywho... I also bought me a new platform heels... hehehe..... =P


matches my outfit doesn't it? =D

Yes... I wear my floral leggings ady... But it has become a 3/4 leggings to me T_T... Why? Cos I'm too tall lor... T_T.. if I leave it at ankle, the upper part seems hanging and tight.. So I pulled it up and made it a 3/4.. T_T pity me... TT____TT

Its from Forever21 @ RM119.. I dont feel it's expensive anymore cos ugly shoes in Vincci and Nose already have similar pricing..

I know! This shoe made me 5 inches taller than I already am.. but when I tried on this shoe, I straight away feel my legs turned sexy! =D

Ok Im gonna wear it only for clubbing, or outings without much walking.. haha =P

Its like so long I dint buy SHOES!! And my shopping purpose was to buy some formal shoe for office work attire! errr.. Im gonna ask HUBBY to pay for my work shoe.. hehe.. spotted 1 in C&K.. not that expensive.. hope still have my size when I go back to buy.. =/

Also bought more containers from Daiso to "organise" my stash... most ady put away... so no pics... but I spent like another RM85 there TT___TT So fast like grab a few things and its ady RM85... T_T

Told ya money value is so low nowadays... hmmm... =(



A divider thing I bought to organise my accessories.. see its all better! ehehe..

I am having a strong urge to buy some ingredients and make these below!! O.O!!


Soap-popcicles!  

Only uses melt n pour soap (glycerin) and add colors and frangrance! Now I need my popsicle mold in Seremban T_T and get some ice-cream sticks (can I go Ikea n grab those free coffee stirer sticks?? =P)


CUPCAKE BATH BOMBS!!! O.O!!
I WANT  I WANT  I WANT  I WANT !!

wait.. I dont have bath tubs here T_T but still I can make it as gifts.. Gyna and Christine wedding is coming.. maybe I can convince them to hire me and make them hen's night gifts! hehehehe...

I'm Freakin' Broke.. can declare bankrupt yet? =(

No comments: