Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Atlanta

Trip 3
Finally... trip 3 uploaded!

I couldn't say this will be my last trip to Atlanta.. Im sure more to come! but here you go...

This time, Aimee and me went to Georgia Aquarium.. about 6 blocks from our hotel.. or 15 minutes walk... imagine, such a near distance but we only plan to go this time!

Anyway... like its name (Georgia Aquarium: the name georgia is also cos atlanta is in the state of Georgia...), its like Aquaria Malaysia.

Which I never even been to yet.

But why need to go to the one in KL when I can visit the one as far as Atlanta? 13 hours flight to go leh! expensive ok!

joking..

nah, I'll only go to Aquaria when I have my own kid/kids. that will be in 10-15 years time.. i think..

I'll just stop crapping and let you see the pics... :)

of course, need to take a pic with its fugly mascot...




and also the "welcome" fishes


then, lets go see some jelly fish.... this top one is like the size of 10 cent and slightly invisible... it reflects lights too... you just cant see it cos my camera is crappy...



then the bigger species, like in Finding Nemo




Taken with my camera... somehow after some naggings from me, she starts to concentrate on what im trying to take...






pretty eh?


another species.. as usual, I forgot its name, and i dont know where I put the broucher from the aquarium... sorry... :-/


another forgotten species...

why dont I just go to the next section?

just before that, this is the human species... cleaning the damn big aquarium on top of me.. ;)


and some varities of fishes



there she goes again... I said focus on the sea horse she focus on the seaweed... sigh..




I really dont know what fish is this.. it just stays there...


still, need to take a pic with it... aikz...


now that's something... saw shark? saw fish? ah... im terrible at remembering.. soon i'll forget my own name... :(


this pic is like im really swimming underwater, with whales and sharks around with its pretty lighting...


some random fishes...


and a whale passing by...


another random fish... i dont care what it's called!!!

I have a story... you know, that stagnant fish, there are actually plenty of them , so I came up with a story:

this guy is actually explaining about the fishes there, and it just swam past and stop there..

ugly fish: hey mister! stop introducing about that sting ray and talk more about me! or I'll knock over the glass and have you for dinner!!


your hand do looks good for a toothpick..


funny not? im trying to joke here... hello?

nah! that fish not a man eater.. can only swallow a food size of a 20 cents...


then we move to some cold water species... a pretty star fish...




and some fugly crabs..


then we have african penguins


this one trying to post for me but it's not giving me enough time to snap!


see?



these posers are better!


so "yeng" huh?



this is my favourite and i do remember it's name. Beluga whales. and this is Nico


cant really see in the pic but in real life, its really big and pretty!



he says hi!

2 more partners behind him...



of course, you have to try the touching pool...



this is also a nice turtle...


love to pose... attention seeker...




I snapped the photo just on time! like aimee is petting it.

but the best attempt I had is this... stupid turtle... oh well..



some fresh water fishes...



and the piranha... in order the see the piranha i have to turn off the flash.. but then you cant see me...



see how prettily aimee's camera captures me and the fishes... without flash!!

i need a new camera...

moving on...

otters!


attempts to take the active otters.. its their feeding time...


failed

blur,


blur..


best shot! all buttocks!

I know you ppl are bored with fishes and lame captions... now I shall leave this aquarium...

before that, of course must go to the souvenir shop mar...

I want this!!

sadly, my luggage cant fit in such a big doll...

thus i got my self the smaller one... :((

also, some randon pics... shopping trip..

sexy not?

victoria secret ok...

no i dint buy it.. tehehe... for what? im so single... :P

I dun want to be spread like gillian or cecelia later playing costumes... or sexy lingerie...

and how I look after 13 hours flight and 3 hours shopping after that... ruined makeup and a grumpy ugly face..

and since i never try a fortune cookie before, I bought myself one and tried. (gave another to aimee)

numbers! who wanna buy? 21, 29, 34...

hehe

and my kissable massage oil from vics. sweeeeet... ;)

who wanna gimme a massage now?


last but not least, a random picture... some arch on the way back to hotel. I'll go to one very similar, bigger, prettier and historical one soon!!!

see you in PARIS...














No comments: